World Cup Squad And World Cup Updates

buffon the itailian goal keeper says "I noticed the first day that this ball wasn't right. The World Cup brings together the best players in the world and to those players you must provide something decent. The new ball is not decent."

in other words if he lets any goals in this is his pre-match excuse! laugh.gif

England's 23-man squad for the World Cup finals:

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart (Manchester City), David James (Portsmouth), Robert Green (West Ham).

Defenders: Jamie Carragher (Liverpool), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Ledley King (Tottenham), John Terry (Chelsea), Matthew Upson (West Ham), Stephen Warnock (Aston Villa).

Midfielders: Gareth Barry (Manchester City), Michael Carrick (Manchester United), Joe Cole (Chelsea), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Aaron Lennon (Tottenham), James Milner (Aston Villa), Shaun Wright-Phillips (Manchester City).

Forwards: Peter Crouch (Tottenham), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham), Emile Heskey (Aston Villa), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8713742.stm

RIO Could Be out before it starts due to a training ground knee injury! fingas crossed he's ok ohmy.gif

Rio will now miss the world cup gerrard will now take over as captain huh.gif has gerrard ever been captain before?

RIO Could Be out before it starts due to a training ground knee injury! fingas crossed he's ok ohmy.gif

I know this is a bit late but....ya kiddin aren't you he's had a disastrous season,loss of form and injuries blessing in disguise if you ask me!

Rio will now miss the world cup gerrard will now take over as captain huh.gif has gerrard ever been captain before?

Talking of captains or ex captains the only reason Capello took JT was to safeguard all the other England player's marriages! :lol: :lol:

I know this is a bit late but....ya kiddin aren't you he's had a disastrous season,loss of form and injuries blessing in disguise if you ask me!

we all know he's rubbish but england is now down to 24 and one defender short!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now