Commotion In Bedlington

Bedlington was taken by storm earlier today, when rumour spread about the presence of The Real Renegade!

All was quiet at around 2PM, then suddenly the area around Tesco, BestBite and the bandstand was awash with cars and people, all looking for the mystery man.

Clues pointed to the Bandstand, BestBite, a Blue door, The drains outside the post office, then the renegade singing the Robin Hood theme.

Earlier clues were worked out to be an anagram of Plessey woods.

Did anyone see it? and more importantly... did you get involved??

Bedlington was taken by storm earlier today, when rumour spread about the presence of The Real Renegade!

All was quiet at around 2PM, then suddenly the area around Tesco, BestBite and the bandstand was awash with cars and people, all looking for the mystery man.

Clues pointed to the Bandstand, BestBite, a Blue door, The drains outside the post office, then the renegade singing the Robin Hood theme.

Earlier clues were worked out to be an anagram of Plessey woods.

Did anyone see it? and more importantly... did you get involved??

He`s was here between 12 and 2pm..or very close by. The web clue was `Following the pin... that's where I'll be... my rightful place... my bounty to see`

4f1foqwmnv.jpg

I wonder if anyone has found him yet? The money is down to £1000 now and they had till 6 to find him.

Someone enlighten me - who, or what, is The Real Renegade??

Real Radio (century) He leaves clues on twitter, facebook and on the radio as to where he is and you have to try and find him. He has a bounty on his head ranging from 1k to 5k which you get if you find him. You have to say these words as well 'Are you the real radio renegade' any variation of these words and he will say 'NO' He has caused chaos across the NE over the last fortnight

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now