Wonkys Kebab Pilgramage Repost And Request

[i was just telling some one this the other day and they wouldnt belive me. i decided to post it again in the hope that someone could verify that there could be a creature like this living in the hapeny woods..#1 wonky

Terrier

Group:

Members Posts:

36 Joined:

29-November 09 Gender:Male Location:cork,ireland Interests:oh yeah,,i got interests !! Reputation: 13

Good Posted 13 February 2010 - 09:21 AM

well..cheers to merlin and co for the kebab insight to bedlington.

thur 4th feb,,loaded up wonkys van and drove through the night to the toon from cork, five and a half hrs to belfast,two hrs kip in the van in the car park at the ferry port after just polishing off a loyalist kebab bought in the york st area of belfast..this was a bit nervy as hanging round in these areas after midnight with republican reg plates can warrant all kinds of trouble.no worries though and a smashing kebab,,will have to check out the catholic kebabs the next time,,!!

woke up and on to the ferry for another three hrs kip..through customs with out any hassle and managed to get the poteen through as they were wrapped as gifts..lol. we then drove off through freezing fog with only the drivers wiper working and stopped for breakfast in dumfries about 8 am. that in itself is another story..!!

after a leasurely drive at our own pace we arrived in bebside for the main course whitch was a visit to the old folks and a good old banter ect ect,,this was about mid day..traveling a total of 18 hrs in wonkys td5 landy as pictured on my profile. great buy that was..

two days of rest and i was ready for my kings mixed special kebab..saturday night bout 8 pm there i was in kings,,waiting my turn and like i said in earlier posts ..off to the hapeny woods car park for the nosh.

after parking the van and sorting out the kebabs mrs wonky and i dived into the sauces and started pulling out strings of lamb like it was going out of fashion..not more than a moment later my driver side door was aproached by a right wierdo who thought we were dogging !! what a fright we got..lol..lol

having been in ireland a long time i decided to have the craic with this sad little man..wound down the window and explained that we were on a kebab pilgramage and not doggers at all and that if he wanted to watch us eat our kebabs he would be more than welcome too...he did..lmao

he was creeping us out a little bit but it was so funny at the time i played his game and even let some chilli sauce run down my chin a little just for a little nigella lawson tease for him, i think he liked that bit as he started fumbeling in his pockets for a hankie or something..

any ways to cut a long story short...i ended up having to chase him off with wonkys bat because what he was doing in the woods was very wrong..he was as mad as a badger in a bag that fella so if you go down to the woods today....be careful...that wasnt garlic sauce on my van door !!

and back to the main topic...the kebab was good,,tell kings wonky says thanks if youre passing..cheers.

post-2236-12736345692619_thumb.jpg

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now