Speeding Fines?

I might have this in the wrong topic..... wink.gif

I hope you find this useful.

I thought you may be interested to know that following the Government's Freedom of Information Act you can now access bALL speed cameras registered in the last 12 months.

Did you you know that every time your car goes past a speed camera, even 1 mph over the set limit, it is registered and put on a data base?

You normally only get a ticket if you are way over the limit or, this is something I did not know, if you receive 10 "near misses" you will be classified as a serial offender and automatically get a ticket the next time you are over the prescribed limit.

This is why you hear of people being penalised for 34mph in a 30 zone whilst other doing for example 37mph, do not. You can check what has been registered against your vehicle at the following web address:-

www.i-database.co.uk

Just enter your car registration . If there is any data on your vehicle you can click in the camera window to see a copy of the photograph. It is also useful as it may have not been in a particular area, someone else could have been using your number plates... you can also check on your neighbours, friends or cars you have recently sold.

Hope its useful.

PS. If the link does not work just put i-database.co.uk in Google.

I might have this in the wrong topic..... ;)

I hope you find this useful.

I thought you may be interested to know that following the Government's Freedom of Information Act you can now access ALL speed cameras registered in the last 12 months.

Did you you know that every time your car goes past a speed camera, even 1 mph over the set limit, it is registered and put on a data base?

You normally only get a ticket if you are way over the limit or, this is something I did not know, if you receive 10 "near misses" you will be classified as a serial offender and automatically get a ticket the next time you are over the prescribed limit.

This is why you hear of people being penalised for 34mph in a 30 zone whilst other doing for example 37mph, do not. You can check what has been registered against your vehicle at the following web address:-

www.i-database.co.uk

Just enter your car registration . If there is any data on your vehicle you can click in the camera window to see a copy of the photograph. It is also useful as it may have not been in a particular area, someone else could have been using your number plates... you can also check on your neighbours, friends or cars you have recently sold.

Hope its useful.

PS. If the link does not work just put i-database.co.uk in Google.

post-693-12727062074575_thumb.jpg

<_< thats funny i've never been to cornwall! :o

post-693-12727062074575_thumb.jpg

<_< thats funny i've never been to cornwall! :o

Ah, but if you click on view picture, all becomes clear :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now