All You Need To Know About Ian Lavery

http://www2.labour.org.uk/ppc/ian_lavery/898/

Can it be that what our prospective MP thinks about Nu Labour is unprintable?

Hell, it's got Labour on the tin, so you're going to vote for it anyway Wansbeck! Why waste effort with policies and all that garbage? laugh.gif

• Like 3

A look through the edit history of his page on Wikipedia makes for interesting reading also.

From the previous interviews i`ve read from this man (arrested 7 times, fined for football hooliganism, fined £1000.00) maybe he could put that on his blank page.

Better still, he should just write T.H.U.G.

Says it all really.

• Like 2

From the previous interviews i`ve read from this man (arrested 7 times, fined for football hooliganism, fined £1000.00) maybe he could put that on his blank page.

Better still, he should just write T.H.U.G.

Says it all really.

By all accounts he does have one admirer...............himself :lol::lol::lol:

and more faces than a town hall clock :lol::lol:

but he aint the brightest because hes STILL confusing NORTH TYNESIDE with this area WANSBECK I got some more rubbish shoved through my letterbox today he will insist on a "local" focus. see a true labour man through and through he really backs our local workers

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by sizsells

By all accounts he does have one admirer...............himself :lol: :lol: :lol:

and more faces than a town hall clock :lol: :lol:

but he aint the brightest because hes STILL confusing NORTH TYNESIDE with this area WANSBECK I got some more rubbish shoved through my letterbox today he will insist on a "local" focus. see a true labour man through and through he really backs our local workers

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I've just received the same 'rubbish':

so theres no lavery fans then? :lol:

post-693-12712438142514_thumb.jpg

Given his criminal convictions it seems appropriate he's photographed behind bars ;)

Let's hope when, sorry if he gets elected, he'll be a bit more visible around the constituency than Denis Murphy. In all the years I've watched debates in the House of Commons on TV and in person, I've never once been able to spot Denis Murphy on the benches. While I don't expect our MP to become a media celebrity as some politicians, when a significant number of people here think their MP is Ronnie Campbell, after 13 years in office you know you're doing something wrong.

Edited by mobius
  • Like 2

Given his criminal convictions it seems appropriate he's photographed behind bars ;)

Let's hope when, sorry if he gets elected, he'll be a bit more visible around the constituency than Denis Murphy. In all the years I've watched debates in the House of Commons on TV and in person, I've never once been able to spot Denis Murphy on the benches. While I don't expect our MP to become a media celebrity as some politicians, when a significant number of people here think their MP is Ronnie Campbell, after 13 years in office you know you're doing something wrong.

Mmmmm Dennis Murphy :rolleyes: is,nt he one of the so called M.P who got entangled in the recent scandle who consequentally resigned because

"I,m a VICTIM of the system" that Dennis Murphy :angry: but if one of us robbed the state we would be probably be sent to Acklington....... Thought I,d heard its name before :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

LOFL.... PMSL.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IT just goes to show around here that not just Harold Shipman could get in for Labour this !*!@# gets in :angry: also seems hes not that thick after all I just wonder if he would be so popular with the " Labour voters" (sheep) :lol: as an Independant ? Now that would be VERY interesting :rolleyes:

So, now that an Ashington lad has been voted in, kiss goodbye to Bedlington from all OS and political maps for the next 5 years.

In the meantime, the council will continue to pi$$ money in Ashingtons direction - and what good has that done????

So, now that an Ashington lad has been voted in, kiss goodbye to Bedlington from all OS and political maps for the next 5 years.

In the meantime, the council will continue to pi$$ money in Ashingtons direction - and what good has that done????

ASK the dozzy holes that voted him in from DEADLINGTON :angry: All I hear is we vote Labour cos me dad or me grandad DID or me aunt !*!@# and uncle !*!@# DID its that pathetic :angry: not to worry it was going to take a miracle anyhow :huh::rolleyes:

ASK the dozzy holes that voted him in from DEADLINGTON :angry: All I hear is we vote Labour cos me dad or me grandad DID or me aunt !*!@# and uncle !*!@# DID its that pathetic :angry: not to worry it was going to take a miracle anyhow :huh::rolleyes:

Had a very interesting argument with a local labour cooncilor on Ashington high Street about MR LAVERY. Pointed out to him, Convicted football hooligan, no respect for police(due to football hooliganism charge) also his denouncement of the Labour party! His reply 'Well he was only a young boy at the time we all make mistakes! He was 21 at the time. Does a convicted murderer or a convicted paedophile get a chance to stand for parliament because 'He was only a young boy at the time' and we all make mistakes. Cooncilors reply was 'No comment'

I wonder if John Venables stood for parliament how many votes he would get, I mean he was just a young boy at the time and after all we all make mistakes!!!!! Don't We!

Oh and by the way Ian I hope you enjoyed your party because it will be your LAST, at least at the expense of the local working man who you supposedly stand for YOU !*!@# (*&&^%£%(_&*&%^$^*(()^%$%$&*()(^$&%^£%*&+__)&*()&*(%&%^£^"&^%*()_*(^&££&^(&^&%^&^(&^$&^%^*&%^%$&*&*(%$&&*_+_(*$£&*&)*%$"£$&*)_))%$""£%^&*(*($£$&*(()*$%$"£&*()*%^%$%$&**(&*&^$%$((&$$%&&^%&%&^&*%&*(*%$$*_)_+_+%£""$&**( WIT :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 3

Had a very interesting argument with a local labour cooncilor on Ashington high Street about MR LAVERY. Pointed out to him, Convicted football hooligan, no respect for police(due to football hooliganism charge) also his denouncement of the Labour party! His reply 'Well he was only a young boy at the time we all make mistakes! He was 21 at the time. Does a convicted murderer or a convicted paedophile get a chance to stand for parliament because 'He was only a young boy at the time' and we all make mistakes. Cooncilors reply was 'No comment'

I wonder if John Venables stood for parliament how many votes he would get, I mean he was just a young boy at the time and after all we all make mistakes!!!!! Don't We!

Oh and by the way Ian I hope you enjoyed your party because it will be your LAST, at least at the expense of the local working man who you supposedly stand for YOU !*!@# (*&&^%£%(_&*&%^$^*(()^%$%$&*()(^$&%^£%*&+__)&*()&*(%&%^£^"&^%*()_*(^&££&^(&^&%^&^(&^$&^%^*&%^%$&*&*(%$&&*_+_(*$£&*&)*%$"£$&*)_))%$""£%^&*(*($£$&*(()*$%$"£&*()*%^%$%$&**(&*&^$%$((&$$%&&^%&%&^&*%&*(*%$$*_)_+_+%£""$&**( WIT :lol: :lol: :lol:

WELL SAID and so VERY TRUE It opitomises EXACTLY the attitude to some around this area. :angry:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now