Idea For New Section/addition To 'taken Today'

Mr Darn

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any 'artistic' photographs of you and Mr Darn would be greatfully accepted.

lots of them already on the net denzel! lol

as for pete's comment, nothing less than 8megapixel please, and with detachable zoom lens if its not too much trouble...

(for denzel and emma's 'dogging' sessions in the car park at the bottom of the furnace bank @ 02.34am)

and, now that we have unlimited photo size access, i can post those pics of bedlington i was winging about 8 months ago.... if i can find them.... :o:huh:<_<:unsure:

next round of photos for this section....im unsure...cant find anything unobvious to photo!!!

anyone fancy a compitition same as my 'pub quiz' but with alcohol brands? nothing to do with bedlington but fun nevertheless!

let me know....

lots of them already on the net denzel! lol

as for pete's comment, nothing less than 8megapixel please, and with detachable zoom lens if its not too much trouble...

(for denzel and emma's 'dogging' sessions in the car park at the bottom of the furnace bank @ 02.34am)

and, now that we have unlimited photo size access, i can post those pics of bedlington i was winging about 8 months ago.... if i can find them.... :o:huh:<_<:unsure:

next round of photos for this section....im unsure...cant find anything unobvious to photo!!!

anyone fancy a compitition same as my 'pub quiz' but with alcohol brands? nothing to do with bedlington but fun nevertheless!

let me know....

You want a digital SLR, by the way the Panasonic luminex range has a converter ring (optional extra) that allows for interchangable lense's There SLR camera,s are 12 mega pixcels.

As for the quiz, go for it

You want a digital SLR, by the way the Panasonic luminex range has a converter ring (optional extra) that allows for interchangable lense's There SLR camera,s are 12 mega pixcels.

As for the quiz, go for it

Emma was delighted to hear about the use of a convertor ring.

• 2 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now