Sign in to follow this  
Mr Darn

Idea For New Section/addition To 'taken Today'

Unfortunately I worked as a youth worker at The Netherdale Venue for about 6 months and am very glad to see the place being knocked down.............have many fond memories from there as well of course....as you do.

My vote is with 'keep doing it!' I love winning stuff. What do I get then?

well, seems to have generated some interest!!( even if it is only you!)

second cryptic pic coming tomorow morning!!!

if anyone else has any, please dont hesitate....

I'm dead excited me.

lol, am i the only one with a pic?

come on guys, someone can come up with something!!!

picture by monday, i promise!!

lol, am i the only one with a pic?

come on guys, someone can come up with something!!!

picture by monday, i promise!!

Right, gauntlet thrown down, I'll do one.

Right, gauntlet thrown down, I'll do one.

gauntlet thrown and accepted....i predict this section overtaking pete's 'whats happening in bedlington' thread....

heres todays little pic, although i thinkmost people know this one!!

post-33-1165230384_thumb.jpg

It looks better with a beer crate on top of it.

Ya right, I'll not spoil it for evryone by being swotty and giving the answer straight away!.

I live on the bench next to it ;)

Yeah I've seen you there, swigging White Lightning and shaking your fist at the passing cars.

lol, thought that one may be a little too easy...i tried to make it look a lot bigger than it was, so you lot may guess in the region of churches...

cant fool you lot tho!

(still aint had an answer yet tho!!)

lol, thought that one may be a little too easy...i tried to make it look a lot bigger than it was, so you lot may guess in the region of churches...

cant fool you lot tho!

(still aint had an answer yet tho!!)

Chill ya BC's man Winston.

It's the Dr Trotter memorial.

gauntlet thrown and accepted....i predict this section overtaking pete's 'whats happening in bedlington' thread....

No chance, I'll stay up all night just to put posts on it, that thread is just like the Toon headin for the top well headin for somewhere anyway.

:D:D:D

No chance, I'll stay up all night just to put posts on it, that thread is just like the Toon headin for the top well headin for somewhere anyway.

:D:D:D

Pete never gives up.

It look a bit like the Clock Tower in Leicester, you havent been there recently have you Mr Darn?

:D