Idea For New Section/addition To 'taken Today'

Mr Darn

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, in words of one sylabll or less, how do you post a pic?

lol, took me a while too. the pic has to be a certain filetype to show directly on the board, other types will only be available for download, to add a pic, look at the bottom of your 'add new post' screen (not the quick reply one) you'll see an attachments box with a browse button. select this button, search your pc for the file ( i believe .jpg or .jpeg are best, but may be wrong!)then click 'upload'

once its uploaded their will be an 'add into post' option where a code will be placed into the post (something like [addpic89] but i cant remember exactly what!) move this code to where you want the pic to be displayed, (using the center button if you want it centered) and hit 'add post'

simple really! :blink:

lol, took me a while too. the pic has to be a certain filetype to show directly on the board, other types will only be available for download, to add a pic, look at the bottom of your 'add new post' screen (not the quick reply one) you'll see an attachments box with a browse button. select this button, search your pc for the file ( i believe .jpg or .jpeg are best, but may be wrong!)then click 'upload'

once its uploaded their will be an 'add into post' option where a code will be placed into the post (something like [addpic89] but i cant remember exactly what!) move this code to where you want the pic to be displayed, (using the center button if you want it centered) and hit 'add post'

simple really! :blink:

Thanks Mr D.

Ok second try, anyone know where this might be?

post-23-1181983082_thumb.jpg

Thanks Mr D.

Ok second try, anyone know where this might be?

that would be the sun inn pub, although i dunno what that big red thing is! it looks like the garage down the station at the entrance to waverley ave... nice to see other pics appearing tho, this section may take off after all!

that would be the sun inn pub, although i dunno what that big red thing is! it looks like the garage down the station at the entrance to waverley ave... nice to see other pics appearing tho, this section may take off after all!

Hope it does.

Big red thing is the once garage opposite the Market Tavern next to market place club.Can't think what it was called

Sort of My D. It is the view down to the Sun but with a CGI of the planning permission for the old folks home imposed. You did say cryptic ones accepted! It was used to show WDC what a carbuncle, in the middel of a conservation area, they had just orthorised!

Ahhhh, i see! well done that man!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now