Idea For New Section/addition To 'taken Today'

Mr Darn

well, heres one for you...

how about the moderators/regulars of this site start up a little puzzle game?

what we can do is, take close up views of the sights around bedlington, then give 24 hours for everyone to guess where it is? obviously posting a full size image afterwards.

what do you think? i think it could be fun, and might make a few of the lurkers out there have a few guesses, as well as filling the site with images of bedlington.

maybe even have a 'was/now' section too!

let me know what you think...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, heres one for you...

how about the moderators/regulars of this site start up a little puzzle game?

what we can do is, take close up views of the sights around bedlington, then give 24 hours for everyone to guess where it is? obviously posting a full size image afterwards.

what do you think? i think it could be fun, and might make a few of the lurkers out there have a few guesses, as well as filling the site with images of bedlington.

maybe even have a 'was/now' section too!

let me know what you think...

Get it sorted technical peoples.

The side of Fancy That? Or whatever the hell it's called now.

LOL, i see where your coming from on that one, but no... not there.

try a little more west....

this place used to be a club of some sorts,(*****) but roumour has it its due to be demolished, and houses to be built there. i know they were doing some land surveys there earlier this year.

what now? do i wait for more guesses or do you want another obscure angle posted??

let me know!!

My what fun this is!!!

Go back to the cave Neanderthal. :rolleyes:

hehe, missdarns right tho, i'm a right househusband...

i had to stay in cleaning while she went out on the pull, erm, drink on saturday... how does that work???

on a difforent note.... no-one else got it yet? or just not interested?

another view to be posted today if no more guesses! (waiting on light!!)

Netherdale Venue. Home of pissed up teenagers.

well done ms hair!

once known as the Glaxo club, soon to be demolished i hear.... no longer the home of "pissed up teenagers" as they were thrown out so i hear.

what you think moderators? worth a few more photo's or shall i leave it there???

My vote is with 'keep doing it!' I love winning stuff. What do I get then?

Nowt......run along & make Mr Hair dinner..... :rolleyes:

Here it is people...

it has been edited a little, just to make it a little more obscure...

post-33-1164618830_thumb.jpg

Had some good afternoons in that place......"Dead Lions"...I've often wondered

where my fondness for power naps comes from :D

Roll on the next cryptic picture. It's times like these I wish I had a digital camera.

Repetition brings it's own reward. Keep applying for any job of interest, turn up looking fabulous, take a deep breath and plunge into the interview.

Remind yourself that the person interviewing you had to go through the same process in recent times. Let your common sense flow, and remember how far you have come on your own.

Once you have the job, wait sixty days to pay for important things like food, rent, lots of clothes, and then go out and buy a digital camera to take pictures of the attractive, employed person you now are!

Lots of luck, but more importantly remember how far you have brought yourself. And of course you deserve a job that is up to your standard.

Best wishes and go get em!

Joe

Repetition brings it's own reward. Keep applying for any job of interest, turn up looking fabulous, take a deep breath and plunge into the interview.

Remind yourself that the person interviewing you had to go through the same process in recent times. Let your common sense flow, and remember how far you have come on your own.

Once you have the job, wait sixty days to pay for important things like food, rent, lots of clothes, and then go out and buy a digital camera to take pictures of the attractive, employed person you now are!

Lots of luck, but more importantly remember how far you have brought yourself. And of course you deserve a job that is up to your standard.

Best wishes and go get em!

Joe

I bet that's the first time a post has made someone cry! (Excluding some of Denzel/Mr Necks viscious swipes at each other!)

Merci Monsieur. You are indeed a gentleman.

I bet that's the first time a post has made someone cry! (Excluding some of Denzel/Mr Necks viscious swipes at each other!)

Merci Monsieur. You are indeed a gentleman.

Ahhhhh. Let's all look at pictures of ickle bunny rabbits and kittens.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now