113 Million Euro Draw

Merlin

Tonights euro draw is 113 million quid, what would you buy first? Would you spend some of it to improve Bedlington or would it be a case of bye bye suckers?

Personally after sorting out the family(not the hangers on) a big house, large gardens plenty of rotties and a trout lake, that would be me sorted.

Oh! By the way, BYE! BYE! SUCKERS :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's a law against that sort of thing - even if you own it. Local "builders" please note! tongue.gif

I'd buy the old infants school from the developer and put up a large monument to the people who don't want to see any change for the better in the town. The inscription might read:

"Dedicated to those Bedlingtonians who would rather remain in the 20th century than make a few small compromises and move into the 21st."

There's a law against that sort of thing - even if you own it. Local "builders" please note! tongue.gif

I'd buy the old infants school from the developer and put up a large monument to the people who don't want to see any change for the better in the town. The inscription might read:

"Dedicated to those Bedlingtonians who would rather remain in the 20th century than make a few small compromises and move into the 21st."

20TH century thats a bit to recent :unsure: methinks 19TH may have been more appropriate :unsure::blink:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now