Zoe's Baps

Has anyone tried Zoe's Baps yet??? Its what used to be known as Whiskeys. It does Daily specials which are homecooked on premises and I must say its amazing!!! Everytime I go in am always greeted with a smiley happy face and great service!! Would recommend it to anyone!!

Has anyone tried Zoe's Baps yet??? Its what used to be known as Whiskeys. It does Daily specials which are homecooked on premises and I must say its amazing!!! Everytime I go in am always greeted with a smiley happy face and great service!! Would recommend it to anyone!!

where is this trailer located? does it come with a health and safety certificate? or are you likely to end up in a&e :lol::lol:

Zoe and her hubby Chris are a fab couple.. Chris runs the shop and is a Chef. They also have the Black Swan pub at Morpeth.

I've not sampled anything yet myself but know people who have had food and said it was gorgeous..

I worked with Zoe years ago, real nice lass..

They have a facebook page if anyone wants a look..

Linky.....

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Bedlington-United-Kingdom/Zoes-Baps/251533933969?ref=ts

If i'm right, its down the road from the northumberland arms, before you get to best bite, on the same side.

More precicely, nearer the music shop. But then again, i may be wrong!

If you used to go there and got great service, how the hell do you not know where it is?

wey am sorry but cannot say anything bad about the black swan....friendly bunch of ppl, mint homecooked food and good atmosphere. go every sunday for lunch and never heard one bad word off anyone there. Even went for xmas lunch and everyone was ravin on about how good it was!! Have even booked up for next year!!

If you used to go there and got great service, how the hell do you not know where it is?

I have been to the place i describe, i'm just not sure what its actually called.

It is possible its called something completly different, and Whiskeys is elswhere. i never really took much notice.

Keep forgetting i need to be clearer for those members who are 'challanged' ;)

yes it is in Bedlington, its on front street opposite the Black Bull. Yeah I do think it's worth talkin about to be honest. Yes it does do sandwiches etc but I dnt think its crappy at all. You get amazing service for genuine homecooked food at a reasonable price. Not many places can say that these days.

yes it is in Bedlington, its on front street opposite the Black Bull. Yeah I do think it's worth talkin about to be honest. Yes it does do sandwiches etc but I dnt think its crappy at all. You get amazing service for genuine homecooked food at a reasonable price. Not many places can say that these days.

so what does it do different to the rest of the sandwich shops like shiraz, buzzy bees, greggs, donkins and wrights and the rest at the station? :D

what reason should i go there instead of some other establishment? and whats so amazing about the service? do they sing and dance while serving or perform magic tricks? an my experiences of genuine home cooked food make me go some where else. like that slop shop at crammy the fat cat, bah there "home cooked soup" was watery tasteless and barely edible! :D

Well all i can say is that you should try it. It doesnt do just sandwiches though, Zoe's baps also have hot meals. Chris (the chef) puts his heart and soul into the cooking and all the ingredients are locally sourced. I just really like the place but each to their own i suppose.

• 6 months later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now