Islam 4 Uk Banned

Monsta®

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

shows how soft the uk is! :angry:

read the story!

these are the looneys that want to islamify the uk! :blink: and say the terrorists of 9/11 & 7/7 are heroes! :angry:

Well its quite simple ........... ask them where they consider HOME to be ? and if its in another country send them there... Dont get me wrong I,m not racist in fact I have no problems with other nationalities coming here what ever religion creed or colour as long as there are WORKING and not sponging of us or using ALLAH gives us these benefits as an excuse for being bone idle lazy.... and its about time someone in the houses of parliment stood and said so.. :angry:

Well its quite simple ........... ask them where they consider HOME to be ? and if its in another country send them there... Dont get me wrong I,m not racist in fact I have no problems with other nationalities coming here what ever religion creed or colour as long as there are WORKING and not sponging of us or using ALLAH gives us these benefits as an excuse for being bone idle lazy.... and its about time someone in the houses of parliment stood and said so.. :angry:

Well sizsells you will find that you are racist, because you are echoing most of my views and I have been branded the most racist pig that ever graced Bedlington forum. I'll be very surprised if you don't get abuse! There again the islamic activists no longer grace us with their presence! I'm not getting started because I said all this 30yrs ago, the people in power will do nothing until it is too late and then it won't be their fault! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Well sizsells you will find that you are racist, because you are echoing most of my views and I have been branded the most racist pig that ever graced Bedlington forum. I'll be very surprised if you don't get abuse! There again the islamic activists no longer grace us with their presence! I'm not getting started because I said all this 30yrs ago, the people in power will do nothing until it is too late and then it won't be their fault! :angry: :angry: :angry:

If you call having FRIENDS who are muslims and have worked in an asian community (westend of Newcastle)who echo my views then I,m guilty as charged my friend these "activists" are in a minority and should be dealt with accordingly however we are far to politicaly correct and your right it is to late I think the politcal terminology for their cockup 30 years ago is that we are a "MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY" however I remember similar views of the West Indians / Jamaicans in the 60s

If you had the idea I was having a go, I wasn't! The remark about 'islamic activists' was a shot at our own in house islamic activists that are no longer gracing us with their presence on this forum! I agree it is the minority of muslims that are to blame.

In your original post you mention colour and creed and religion.this has been said by me many times on here and, that, I also have no problem with this. Everybody can come to this island, they can come till it sinks for all I care, but when they do come they obey our laws, whats good for me is good for them, and if they don't like it well.................................

• Like 1

thing is they'll just come back under another name and probably tone it down abit! then they'll do what nick griffins been saying all this time. that is they'll introduce sharia law and turn the uk into an islamic state. then there goes your freedom. we should take a stand like the swiss have, by banning minorets as they dont fit in with british buildings :D

anthoner thing how does the leader of islam4uk get £500 benefit a week? :blink:

thing is they'll just come back under another name and probably tone it down abit! then they'll do what nick griffins been saying all this time. that is they'll introduce sharia law and turn the uk into an islamic state. then there goes your freedom. we should take a stand like the swiss have, by banning minorets as they dont fit in with british buildings :D

anthoner thing how does the leader of islam4uk get £500 benefit a week? :blink:

He was interviewed on the BBC and the question was asked about the benefits he gets from the state that was my "dig" if you like his answer was he get it off ALLAH now it was about then that I got a bit "vexed" and if I was PM I would make sure he gets nothing else and just say its ALLAHS will.....I wonder what his comment would be then well I can tell you he would all of a sudden be a british citizen and demand his money and say it was being racialy and religiously abused....

How is it even possible to earn £25,000 tax free per year on benefits?

This is apparently how much this man receives from tax payers (it was mentioned on a BBC programme) - but I find it hard to believe.

Its possible if you take in to the equasion free housing, council tax etc etc + all of the benefits that are available IF you know the system and the ones who don,t and have paid in to it for decades and because of circumstances beyond their control i.e the idiots "supposedly" runnung the economy they get next to nothing its a disgrace however thats another issue all together

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now