Road Rage

Monsta®

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My vote is for slow drivers who think it's acceptable to drive at 15mph in normal conditions when it's perfectly safe to drive nearer the limit or the (and this is directed to Nissan Micra's in general) Nissan Micra (oddly enough it's always the old shape ones) doing 40 mph, normally on single national speed limit roads or dual carriageways, to profile them even more it's nearly always an old person.

I'm not a speed freak and adhere to 30mph or below where indicated, but it's more on roads where a higher speed is not only indicated but is less of a danger when you don't have someone crawling along at much less than the indicated lawful maximum.

Let the flames begin... :D

• 3 months later...

Should they drive faster? faster than the speed they are comfortable driving at! I say be more patient and arrive in one piece.Courtesy and lane discipline (there is neither here!)

Hi Vic, I'm not saying I sit in their boot and flash me lights, but they are the inconsiderate ones driving in the middle of the road, not checking mirrors etc, I appreciate that older people have slower reaction times and I respect that, but it does infuriate when you can't get past. I'm not saying they should drive faster, and yes they should drive at a comfortable speed but when they are causing a hazard is it time they stopped ??? :unsure:

None from the list actually annoy me too much, what really annoys me though is people who drive at 40mph in a 30mph and then drive at 40mph in a 60 zone.

If you are going to break the speed limit at least do it consistently.

Im quite a patient driver and other people driving like tools doesn't bother me too much....well when I am in the car. However when I get into the van :-p thats another story ha

None from the list actually annoy me too much, what really annoys me though is people who drive at 40mph in a 30mph and then drive at 40mph in a 60 zone.

If you are going to break the speed limit at least do it consistently.

Im quite a patient driver and other people driving like tools doesn't bother me too much....well when I am in the car. However when I get into the van :-p thats another story ha

not another

post-693-12727139003599_thumb.jpg

white van man! :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now