Forza Motorsport3

Merlin

Been playing this today, up to now a bit disappointed, tracks are like Need for speed Shift but not as good, handling of cars and speed are totally.....well they're not up to scratch, even Burnout Revenge leaves this game standing! Maybe I just need to play Forza more to get into it, but if a game doesn't do it for me straight off then it becomes a chore! Oh! and another thing if you got a 360 arcade, disc two won't load(extra cars tracks game play etc) cos there's not enough memory!

Been playing this today, up to now a bit disappointed, tracks are like Need for speed Shift but not as good, handling of cars and speed are totally.....well they're not up to scratch, even Burnout Revenge leaves this game standing! Maybe I just need to play Forza more to get into it, but if a game doesn't do it for me straight off then it becomes a chore! Oh! and another thing if you got a 360 arcade, disc two won't load(extra cars tracks game play etc) cos there's not enough memory!

forza 3 is one of thee best racing sims out there! its more than an arcade racer like need for speed and burnout!!!! forza is more about the physics and handling of real cars unlike burnout where you can crash into lorries and keep on driving! it does seem quite slow to begin with driving fiats etc but when you get up to supercar level no other racing game comes close to the experience! plus no other game comes with the bugatti or reventon! :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now