lets just say that a certain someone will be returning back to bedlington after a long absence..

starving and in need of a good kebab...not just some old piece of meat thrown into some pita but a kebab served up with love and pride. is it possible to obtain such a feast. are theyre any such venues that could satisfiy a conesuer of fine kebab fare.

it would be a help if any one could provide a detailed description or some pics and vids might suffice.!!

cheers....wonky

lets just say that a certain someone will be returning back to bedlington after a long absence..

starving and in need of a good kebab...not just some old piece of meat thrown into some pita but a kebab served up with love and pride. is it possible to obtain such a feast. are theyre any such venues that could satisfiy a conesuer of fine kebab fare.

it would be a help if any one could provide a detailed description or some pics and vids might suffice.!!

cheers....wonky

well its like this! when you find the holy grail you'll find the holy kebab. until then you can have the usual ground animal waste in a pita bread! (or elephants leg!) :lol:

well its like this! when you find the holy grail you'll find the holy kebab. until then you can have the usual ground animal waste in a pita bread! (or elephants leg!) :lol:

thanks for that monsta,,was hoping to avoid that kind of comment..lol.too much information however draped in chilli and garlic sauce after a few pints i am sure it would be just fine !!lmao..wonky

thanks for that monsta,,was hoping to avoid that kind of comment..lol.too much information however draped in chilli and garlic sauce after a few pints i am sure it would be just fine !!lmao..wonky

wey a heard greece and turkey do gooduns! :lol:

800px-Kebab.jpg

wey a heard greece and turkey do gooduns! :lol:

800px-Kebab.jpg

nice pic..rumbly tummy noo man..greese and turkish are the best but i was thinking more on the lines of bedlington station or front street..its been a while since i saw the place,,sure i`ll find summik.cheers

nice pic..rumbly tummy noo man..greese and turkish are the best but i was thinking more on the lines of bedlington station or front street..its been a while since i saw the place,,sure i`ll find summik.cheers

hot millyuns do canny ones or they used to! if its still open? :D

Kings at the station with free chips, pickled chilli's as well. Superb with their chilli and garlic sauce poured over the top! rumble .......rumble........be back in about 20 mins jus' poppinn doon the station like :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pickled chillies and all..sounds great..they can keep the chips though..a decent kebab would fill the hole..might give it a look when i get back..cheers.

pickled chillies and all..sounds great..they can keep the chips though..a decent kebab would fill the hole..might give it a look when i get back..cheers.

I Just get the chips cos they are free, never managed the kebab and chips and thats a small kebab, these guys know what a kebab is, they don't scrimp! They also do a chicken kebab, rotary style like a donner, or a mixed kebab chicken and donner. By the way Kings is next to The Percy Arms!

right you are then merlin, ..a kings special mixed kebab with pickled chillies and draped in chilli and garlic sauce it is then ,,i will take the chips too just for the craic like !! off in team wonkys van to happeny woods to eat them up...the clock is ticking...roll on the next few weeks i am !*!@# starving here man !! i am sure it will be just fine indeed ! cheers....wonky

Kings at the station with free chips, pickled chilli's as well. Superb with their chilli and garlic sauce poured over the top! rumble .......rumble........be back in about 20 mins jus' poppinn doon the station like :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am with u on that one Merlin a good kebab at kings kebab.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

its all happenong this week end. been waiting a month to sample the kings special kebab...roll on friday nite.!! cork-belfast,5 hrs,ferry 3 hrs, stranrear-toon 3 hrs,

i will be hungrier than a misers wallet..its got to be good.....team wonky.

its all happenong this week end. been waiting a month to sample the kings special kebab...roll on friday nite.!! cork-belfast,5 hrs,ferry 3 hrs, stranrear-toon 3 hrs,

i will be hungrier than a misers wallet..its got to be good.....team wonky.

Enjoy mate, and have fun when you here........and remember the bog roll :lol: :lol:

• 6 months later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now