It's A Global Problem!

threegee

For some strange reason Gordon Brown has stopped reminding us on a daily basis that the UK recession is a global problem, and the global warmers have shut-up (for now) in the face of near record low temperatures in the UK. But here's a real global problem that won't go away so easily - to diplomatically quote the Chinese: women's "different sense of distance".

China shopping centre builds 'car park for women'

Do we need special "parking bays ... one metre (3ft) wider than normal spaces" in Bedlington? biggrin.gif

For some strange reason Gordon Brown has stopped reminding us on a daily basis that the UK recession is a global problem, and the global warmers have shut-up (for now) in the face of near record low temperatures in the UK. But here's a real global problem that won't go away so easily - to diplomatically quote the Chinese: women's "different sense of distance".

China shopping centre builds 'car park for women'

Do we need special "parking bays ... one metre (3ft) wider than normal spaces" in Bedlington? biggrin.gif

aye! :lol:

OH! Definatley of course! None of them can drive properly anyway. And I talk from experience!

I've passed my test so I will drive how the hell I want and what are you blaring your horn at?I'm right, women are always right! I've got my binoculars there's a car coming from the right five miles away so I'll just sit here cos I've got to give way from the right! Right? Indicators! What are they for? I'm going that way why should I tell anyone else? Lights, why has everyone got their lights on, I can see perfectly well! Mirrors, they're for putting make-up on, what else do you use them for? Reverse, what's that for? Who needs to go backwards anyway? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now