Andy Millne

Anybody else been to see this yet? If you haven't it's definately worth considering, simply outstanding!

Being a bit picky but some of the fill in plant life in some of the jungle scenes was a bit "rigid" and if you're a picky perfectionist like me you notice it. In some places there was a bit of a sense of 3d effect for 3d effects sake as well but I'd still give it best movie experience of all time.

Yeah the 3D is extremely good as well for the most part. Although still very watchable it's a little awkward to focus on some of the really fast moving action but the slow camera pans are amazing!

• 3 weeks later...

Set to be the biggest earning film of all time!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8447839.stm

Your comment about fast moving scenes is interesting. The industry is already doing a rethink about how 3D changes the way they craft the movies. Personally I don't like all the fast cutting in present day "action" stuff, it's not natural, and it clearly doesn't work with 3D either.

3D TV not too far in the future. There's nothing really new required; just a matter of deciding the best way to engineer it. The new HDTV platforms mean that there's a lot of opportunity to experiment with real live audiences. Interesting times!

Set to be the biggest earning film of all time!

is that not what they say about all films? and could that not have something to do with the rise in ticket prices? I remember going to watch e.t for £1.50 at morpeth! now its 7 or 8 quid :huh:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now