What You Watchin'

Merlin

I know it's all repeats but are there any shows that you are looking forward to over the festive season?

For me its not xmas till I've seen A Xmas Carol, any or all of them! Then there is the World Championship of Darts over the New Year, fantastic!

Edited by Merlin

I know it's all repeats but are there any shows that you are looking forward to over the festive season?

For me its not xmas till I've seen A Xmas Carol, any or all of them! Then there is the World Championship of Darts over the New Year, fantastic!

Anything David Attenbrough does, the recent series Life on BBC (currently watchable on iplayer).

You might enjoy this weeks horizon then. Looking at how many people Earth can sustain.

Already downloaded and ready to watch :) in HD :)

Gotta love Sky broadband, 1.27 GB in 13 minutes

back to the main point!!!!

i will mostly be watching the usuall repeat films such as sparticus, ben hur, clash of the titans, sinbad and the wizard of oz! :lol: or the persiden adventure :lol: plus the usuall slop of christmas specials

darts hope that ted hanky isn't on hes a complete ^&$%&% :lol:

Edited by Monsta®

http://www.radiotimes.com/blogs/483-news-doctor-who-heads-christmas-preview/

Only thing I would watch in that lot is the QI special and the Top Gear Vietnam Special. But I think even the Top Gear episode is the same one they had on at Christmas last year isn't it?

4G.You're on about when they on their scooters. Good at the time, but seen it on Dave 20 times since then!

Well tonights Top Gear said the Xmas special is South America. Last time I checked Vietnam wasn't in South America so i guess it's a new one after all and Radio Times got it wrong. Either that or it's more proof positive that posting on Bedders.co.uk gets things done :)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now