What Is It?

It's just a preliminary draft of a template. Had to have something to attach the redirect to the board sub-directory to. And, at 2.30 in the morning, you're not quite as fastidious as at your better moments. :)

It will be fleshed out fairly shortly, and when presentable we'll put a link to the board on it.

Will be launching a first couple of features next month. So if anyone has anything to contribute, or any ideas, then either post them on the board or send me the material directly. Just click on my profile and follow your mouse to PM or e-mail me directly. There's also an email address to send photo and text to as well - supplied on a need to know basis.

It's just a preliminary draft of a template. Had to have something to attach the redirect to the board sub-directory to. And, at 2.30 in the morning, you're not quite as fastidious as at your better moments. :)

It will be fleshed out fairly shortly, and when presentable we'll put a link to the board on it.

Will be launching a first couple of features next month. So if anyone has anything to contribute, or any ideas, then either post them on the board or send me the material directly. Just click on my profile and follow your mouse to PM or e-mail me directly. There's also an email address to send photo and text to as well - supplied on a need to know basis.

Just get rid of the daft colours on the 'bedlington.co.uk' logo Threegee man.

Just get rid of the daft colours on the 'bedlington.co.uk' logo Threegee man.

I like the daft colours!

More colour suggestions.....

(You might want to get dead fancy and we could get different colours each time we log on)

1. Terriers football team colours. Not to be confused with sunderland. But then the tag-line would have to be changed. I suggest, "Its a bit of a hole but it's our hole." Or "GIVE US A LEISURE CENTRE!!!!!"

2. Green to match the bins/railings/seats.

3. Pink. Cos it's nice.