Jayne Middlemiss Coming Back To Bedlington

Well, correcting her surname was a good start. smile.gif

She does return on occasions. Use the on-site search as I'm sure someone posted details of the great event a while back.

Anyway, all you have to do is wait until the next time, quickly bump this thread, then loudly claim your result.

Unless, of course, as the loyal and dedicated Bedlingtonian she is, she's reading this. Then she'll surely post on this thread: "Callum, I was already thinking along those lines, but I'm going to dedicate this trip to you".

Then you will achieve instant fame; have to give endless press and radio interviews; get asked to switch on the Bedlington Christmas lights next year; and may even get to be interviewed by a top Bedlington.co.uk reporter in his lunch break! Are you really sure you can handle all this celebrity?

• 2 weeks later...

Well that's going to encourage her to join up isn't it! rolleyes.gif

Come on folks whatever you think about her you've got to admire that she has made a successful career. And a little diplomacy in keeping your views (which many might regard as envy) to yourselves is good for our town and good for everyone! This is what a good moderator would do Mons! :D

No one is going to come aboard the community effort here if they think they are going to be unfairly attacked, and that's particularly the case amongst your own kin. You might think it was just having a bit of fun, but the media would make a meal of it. And showbiz careers live or die by the media.

Well that's going to encourage her to join up isn't it! rolleyes.gif

Come on folks whatever you think about her you've got to admire that she has made a successful career. And a little diplomacy in keeping your views (which many might regard as envy) to yourselves is good for our town and good for everyone! This is what a good moderator would do Mons! :D

No one is going to come aboard the community effort here if they think they are going to be unfairly attacked, and that's particularly the case amongst your own kin. You might think it was just having a bit of fun, but the media would make a meal of it. And showbiz careers live or die by the media.

sorry but i'm not in to all that celeb worshipping! so i can't encourage something i don't do myself. :huh:

I'm with my 'old sparring partner' Monsta on this one. It's wall-to-wall celebs everywhere you look ... cheap & nasty telly (fodder for ITV usually), most of the newspapers, they even infect the so-called serious news programmes. There's even the occasional intrusion into my beloved Guardian ... outrageous!

I've got nothing against them as people and yes, they should be welcomed back home, but, but, but, not with a chasing (often invited) pack of paps following in their wake. It always seems to be a cynical manipulation/PR type of event (designed to pander to the needs of the pathetic 'star-struck') when really these celebs should visit their nearest & dearest on the quiet. It's all terribly embarrassing really.

Anyway, who is this Janet Middlemarch?

• Like 1

Sister of Mary Anne Evans per chance?

She had a low forehead, a dull grey eye, a vast pendulous nose, a huge mouth full of uneven teeth and a chin and jawbone...

Ah, yes - the mandatory ugly sister! wink.gif

why do people think highly of her my memories are of being bullied by her and the hurt never goes away she could rot in hell for all I cared

Thats some strong stuff, i never knew her myself but she dosnt look like anyone important, she proberly still gets all her cloths from Primark like the rest of us and dont pretend you dont

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now