What Happened To Hamburger And Mrs Vic

Monsta®

wey has there been any response from ren and stumpy! laugh.gif

You're going to have to release HP you know - absolutely no one is going to pay the ransom money!

You're going to have to release HP you know - absolutely no one is going to pay the ransom money!

No he won't be released I paid an absolute fortune for Monsta to keep him :lol: :lol:

Him and miss vic are happy together..... leave them alone :D :D

Seriously though if they have left they should forfeit their mod status. So get them off! Yes?

Seriously though if they have left they should forfeit their mod status. So get them off! Yes?

Why?

Is there someone in their mists ready to take over?

If so, why not just Mod them too, until MrsVic and HP formally declare they no longer have the time?

No reason, now Cympil is a Global Mod, Why you cant have sectional Mods again. I see a few i would consider for certain sections, simply because of their involvement.

Anyway, back to the point, i see no reason why they should be 'sacked' just because life may have delt a more demanding hand. They both are adult enough to admit when they no longer have time for the site.

My 2 cents.

If they adult enough and no time for site then they should not be mods!

No I haven't got anyone in mind and certainly not me!

Doom and gloom again "life may have dealt a more demanding hand" if they ain't got time for the site they should not be mods with priviliges! And I certainly did not mean they should be kicked off the site! The more the merrier :lol: :lol:

lol, i know you never ment 'kicked off completly', just lose their mod status.

Chances are we'll be seeing a return of the both of them after the new year, and i'm sure they are still popping their head in the door. We both know how addictive this can be!

I aint seen a real need for extra Mods either... everything seems to be running well!

lol, i know you never ment 'kicked off completly', just lose their mod status.

Chances are we'll be seeing a return of the both of them after the new year, and i'm sure they are still popping their head in the door. We both know how addictive this can be!

I aint seen a real need for extra Mods either... everything seems to be running well!

thing is if they've got the time to "pop the head in the door" they should have the time to say something to!

...I aint seen a real need for extra Mods either... everything seems to be running well!

That's a sure sign that the mods are doing their job!

Mrs Vic is a know, and won't be returning in the foreseeable future though she has "left the door open" for her to do so at a future date. It's not about lack of interest on her part it's about change in circumstances. Thus she will be removed as moderator - assuming this hasn't happened already.

We have no idea what has happened to HP.

It's important that the site is kept politically neutral otherwise the small-minded will use any perceived political bias as an excuse. As a result the entire community will be disadvantaged. The town has suffered far too much from this game in the past. Unfortunately it is becoming increasingly difficult to attract left-of-center views, and left-of-center moderators. Maybe after the general election we can all get back to a unified Government bashing? biggrin.gif

Update: Yes we have; he logged in last night! ohmy.gif

But that was the problem! To moderate is to moderate,personal preferences and views should not be a factor when moderating! Having right of centre views or left of centre views should not come into it when moderating!

Moderators should not edit or remove posts just because it goes against their views, this was happening and we were decending into a dictatorship.That is what got peoples backs up, especially mine!

The content and mood of this site has improved beyond recognition, as I have said before, views have been expressed lately and nobody has complained or been upset! The banter is great in fact it's a pleasure to be here :) But don't worry I'm sure that there will still be a few arguments to spice things up.......I hope! :lol: :lol:

Oh! And people, keep up the good work!

• Like 1

But that was the problem! To moderate is to moderate,personal preferences and views should not be a factor when moderating! Having right of centre views or left of centre views should not come into it when moderating!

Moderators should not edit or remove posts just because it goes against their views, this was happening and we were decending into a dictatorship.That is what got peoples backs up, especially mine!

The content and mood of this site has improved beyond recognition, as I have said before, views have been expressed lately and nobody has complained or been upset! The banter is great in fact it's a pleasure to be here :) But don't worry I'm sure that there will still be a few arguments to spice things up.......I hope! :lol: :lol:

Oh! And people, keep up the good work!

couldn't agree more! :lol:

It most certainly doesn't, particularly as there's continual peer review going on (I got moderated the other week!), but it's the general perception that matters. Moderators have a right to express their own personal views, and so we aim for the broad range of those. If they couldn't they'd probably lose interest.

Thanks; we will all do our best.

Deffo.....what do you think happened to HP <_<

Dragged away in the dead of night by Mrs and Mr Vic and fed to the dogs, that's what. Quite right, too. A good deterrent. i mean, how dare anyone voice a dissenting opinion!

I like this site for its wide ranging views: Monsta with simple and straight to the point claims, Darn with idealistic romantic visions, Malcolm with an educated view that we should all take more notice of and the G's with their brand of well read opinionism. And me, with a load of nonsense. It works.

• Like 1