Vote Tommy The Egg Man To Turn On Bedlington Christmas Lights!

Cympil

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote Tommy the egg man to turn on Bedlington Christmas lights!

OK guys, this year in Bedlington there is kind of a Christmas Festival.

On Thursday the 3rd of December the Bedlington christmas lights are being turned on (no info as to who by yet but im guessing either students or worse someone from Tesco!) at 5.30pm.

I feel the lights should not be switched on by someone no-one really knows, and should be switched on by someone famous.

Since I feel there will sadly be no A listers queuing up to flick the switch there IS a 'famous' person in Bedlington.

Someone you all know by sight, and most of you will know his name.

Someone who will have waved at you from the red lion roundabout or who will have said 'Hiya' as you walk past him on the street.

I am of course talking about Tommy the egg man.

I (and many others) feel this legend of a man deserves to turn the lights on in Bedlington.

So this is why this group has been created.

Please all join, leave messages of support on the wall and invite all your friends.

If Tommy does get the chance to turn the lights on because of this group we will all have made an old man very happy. :lol: :lol:

blink.gif

I didn`t put a poll on, this is just what someone has put on Facebook biggrin.gif

Feace whet! Nee doot a lass from the posh hooses - aal fur coat an nee... blink.gif

If ah wes shoppin fer eggs ah weddnt gan aal the way te the Metro Center. Aahd get them doon the lane local like. rolleyes.gif

Hey guys, the other person that put the group together, thanks very much for the support its really good!

And Threegee - if you class Millne Court as posh hooses then you are correct :P

You`re welcome :) It seems a very popular group, over 300 members the last time i checked!

There`s someone on there saying `A guy called matt from my kids school is switching the lights on, he works for the panto company in bedlington` Nooooooooooooo!!

Should we protest? :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now