I`m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!

Cympil

Who`s YOUR Winner?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

c1.jpg

Haway then, who`s gonna win it? :D

For anyone that watches it, here`s the full line up

1) Camilla Dallerup ('Strictly' star Camilla Dallerup has packed her bikini, `Suprise, Suprise`)

camilla1-1.jpg

2) Colin McAllister & Justin Ryan ("If we can't do camp, who can?" `Elton John, Graham Norton, Alex Reid (to name a few) TV personalities Colin & Justin)

colin.jpg

3) George Hamilton (The 'Tanned One/Tango Man - George Hamilton brings some class to the jungle :blink: )

geo1.jpg

4) Gino D'Acampo (Madcap chef Gino (ooh, i say) D'Acampo promises to cook up a storm)

ggg.jpg

5) Jimmy White (Will Jimmy 'Whirlwind' White survive with his phobia of snakes? Who cares? Alex Higgins is much better)

j1.jpg

7) Kim Woodburn (How clean is the jungle? Kim Woodburn (She-man) gets to the bottom of it!)

kim.jpg

8) Lucy Benjamin (Ex-EastEnder Lucy Benjamin is most worried about her hair going frizzy :rolleyes: )

l.jpg

9) Sabrina Washington (Popstar? Sabrina Washington :unsure: may struggle with her fear of heights)

s.jpg

10) Sam Fox (Former Page 3 girl Sam Fox has promised be the "female Rambo") and i well believe it :lol:

sam1.jpg

11) Stuart Manning (Former 'Hollyoaks' hunk? Stuart Manning should keep the female campmates happy, unless they`re called `Samantha Fox`)

stu1.jpg

Apparently Number 12 is..

12) Katie Price aka Jordon aka Krusty aka Tramp

katie.jpg

Come on folks, place your bets. This is better than the Prediction League :lol:

• Like 2

Another poll could be :---

Who the hell cares ?? More reality tripe to pollute the airwaves as well as X-Fixtor (according to rumours), don't watch it so don't know. Strictly Come Stomping is another blot on the TV schedule.

Spleen vented, opinion given, gloves on here we go

Well it`s too early to vote i reckon, i can say who won`t win though :D

Sam Fox, coz she`s a right twisty hoop

Katie Price - that`s if she appears

I would like to see Jimmy White win, but i haven`t seen any coverage yet so..............it`s just too hard at the minute, coz no-one has seen their personalities (other than Katie Price and she seems to be a right dragon)

I`ll give it one week then make my mind up :D

Another poll could be :---

Who the hell cares ?? More reality tripe to pollute the airwaves as well as X-Fixtor (according to rumours), don't watch it so don't know. Strictly Come Stomping is another blot on the TV schedule.

Spleen vented, opinion given, gloves on here we go

Wow! You got some views there! I get the impression you're not in favour of reality tv :lol::lol:

Well it`s too early to vote i reckon, i can say who won`t win though :D

Sam Fox, coz she`s a right twisty hoop

Katie Price - that`s if she appears

I would like to see Jimmy White win, but i haven`t seen any coverage yet so..............it`s just too hard at the minute, coz no-one has seen their personalities (other than Katie Price and she seems to be a right dragon)

I`ll give it one week then make my mind up :D

The reason they're in there is cos they have no personalities, money left, dignity etc, I for one will NOT be watching

The reason they're in there is cos they have no personalities, money left, dignity etc, I for one will NOT be watching

So! What you're really saying is you don't like reality tv :lol::lol: Is that right?

If someone offered you 500grand to make a tit of yourself would you do it or not? I would for half the price :D

Your choice :D

I do agree though, that the reason they go on there is because they`re getting desperate, but to me it just makes the show all that funnier. The things they do eh :lol:

So! What you're really saying is you don't like reality tv :lol::lol: Is that right?

If someone offered you 500grand to make a tit of yourself would you do it or not? I would for half the price :D

Nope would not, my dignity is worth more than that. It's the after event and the effect it would have on family would weigh heavy on my mind, screw the money. My private life and dignity is worth more. :)

Nope would not, my dignity is worth more than that. It's the after event and the effect it would have on family would weigh heavy on my mind, screw the money. My private life and dignity is worth more. :)

You can't say things like that,money is everything,happiness kids smiling X-boxes an' PS3's galore! Think of the peace that would bring! I'd sell my soul to the devil for that kind of money,ooooh an the things wor lass would do to me,....................... well at least she would talk to me for 500 grand :lol::lol::lol:

I can see your point, money has never been a factor as far as i`m concerned. My family, privacy etc is the most important thing.

But for these `celebs`, attention, greed and money come above anything else, they`d sell their souls to get a bit attention.

I`m sure they`ve all got a mental illness.

Again, that`s why i like to watch this programme, i can sit in my council house and look at those lot with all their wealth and think `i`m so glad i`m me`

Stupid feckers..they need a good reality check like.

For £500000 screw the family and my dignity :lol:

Should read 'Im a has been get me a proper job'

Cannot stand the show or those two geordie wasters

Bring back The Wooden Tops or even Andy Pandy

God am I that old ?

Dont anyone say yes.

That`s a good name for Ant and Dec..The Wooden Tops :lol:

I`ve still no idea who`s going to win this, the only one getting any coverage is Katie Price.

Did anyone else manage to watch the Bush tucker trial with Katie and Kim? I say `managed` because i had to keep turning away :lol:

For those that missed it, here it is :lol:

Part 1

Part 2

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now