Parking In Beaufront Park

warhorse

Hi, This is warhorse I would like to begin this forum with the problem of inconsiderate parkers on Beaufront Park. This estate is littered with cars white vans and trailers and is becominr to look like an indutrial estate and its about time that something should be done.

The parking on that first left hand gradual bend can be dangerous at times, the way those youngun's horse their cars up that road.

Get a speed trap set up there for a day or two!

Same goes for the road leading from the ridge farm towards Nedderton. don't they realise there's speed limit

(P.S. should this not be in TOTT?)

Edited by Mr Darn #2

I used to live in Beaufront Park while the estate was still being built.

When we were in the Sales Office (Leech i think), when enquiring about a plot, we were told, that because it was going to be a residential estate, there would be no commercial vehicles allowed to park there overnight in order to keep it a "picturesque" place to live. I thought at the time, that it was a daft thing to say, especially if anybody using a van/lorry wanted to buy a place there!

Guess what?.....we had 2 baked potato trailers parked up on the drive next to us! :blink: Didn't look good but they were good people so we put up with it. Thank God they were not parked up when people came viewing!

In the Sales Office for the estate we are in now, the same thing was said and i didn't even pick them up on it!

Guess what?.....yeah you got it! Vans parked all over the place and the occasional "artic" sometimes parked on the corner right outside our window? <_<

I know where you are coming from Warhorse!

Don't know what you can do about it but i wish you luck!

As someone who is self employed and an owner of said white van I find your remarks quite offensive! As said van, tools and eqipment cost about three times as much as your average family car where the hell do you expect people like me to park their vehicles? Down plessey woods car park? I think not! It will be parked outside my house so said younger generation can not help themselves to my van,gear and livelyhood.Get your head out of where the sun don't shine,if it wasn't for the likes of us your estate would probably be half boarded up houses and a haven for hoolaganism,and if this is your snobbish attitude to hard working decent people then I am not surprised you are having bother,in fact I'm surprised you are still living where you are and haven't moved in with the Queen

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

You've got a working class chip on your shoulder a big as your van.

I'm working class and work in exceess of 60 hours per week developing my business and contacts, so don't preach to me on 'hard working'.With regard to the subject, trying parking on your drive and clearing your garage of junk and think of other people for a change.I make no comment on the rest of your ramblings suffice to say you need help quickly before you end up at St Georges. What an absolute PLONKER.

• Like 1

Hi, This is warhorse I would like to begin this forum with the problem of inconsiderate parkers on Beaufront Park. This estate is littered with cars white vans and trailers and is becominr to look like an indutrial estate and its about time that something should be done.

Are the people who own these cars / vans / trailers residents of Beaufront Park?

If they are then I'm afraid it isn't illegal to own any of them.

However if they are using the area as a car park, why not address the issue with the council? Maybe they would consider introducing Residents Only parking?

• Like 1

You've got a working class chip on your shoulder a big as your van.

I'm working class and work in exceess of 60 hours per week developing my business and contacts, so don't preach to me on 'hard working'.With regard to the subject, trying parking on your drive and clearing your garage of junk and think of other people for a change.I make no comment on the rest of your ramblings suffice to say you need help quickly before you end up at St Georges. What an absolute PLONKER.

No I'm not called Rodney, and as for the name calling why not take a good long look in the mirror!

You work 60hrs a week,good for you, though it's not my fault your a security guard on low pay :lol: :lol: :lol: My garage is of course full of junk but if your drive way is clear,since you don't park on it, I'll dump it there :P

I could of course pay to park my van in a secure location, then I could pass the cost on to the likes of you!! So the next time you want work done on or in your house you'll say HOW MUCH. Then man in white van will reply "Well some idiot says I can't park my van at my house,and I have to pay for parking so the cost of your work has gone up!"

As for St Georges,been there, done that, got the T Shirt,mug,pen etc etc and I met some saner people than you with a lot more sense :D :D

Have a nice day ;)

• Like 2

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now