Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

cocknose

comes out 10th november great game its a bit short completed it in a day and half but that was on easy lol playing it again on normal level then i'll have a go on the hard levels but its the best shooter ive played in a long time and the graphics are splended a thumbs up from me :D:D

• Like 2

comes out 10th november great game its a bit short completed it in a day and half but that was on easy lol playing it again on normal level then i'll have a go on the hard levels but its the best shooter ive played in a long time and the graphics are splended a thumbs up from me :D:D

typical xbox 360 game then! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lol, when the servers went down on the wednesday after it was released, i played the campagin coz i couldnt play onine. I completed it that night... i was really dissapointed and now imn sick of the same maps on multiplayer... im defo getting the new map pack when it is released... if it is released...

Toby

Ps, PS3 or 360?

PS3 id: viper1991

lol, when the servers went down on the wednesday after it was released, i played the campagin coz i couldnt play onine. I completed it that night... i was really dissapointed and now imn sick of the same maps on multiplayer... im defo getting the new map pack when it is released... if it is released...

Toby

Ps, PS3 or 360?

PS3 id: viper1991

360 !

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now