Youth Disorder In Bedlington

Jester

Questions in the House of Commons just now.

"No one should be expected to suffer anti-social behaviour" says Gordon Brown when put on the spot.

Yes, there's an election coming! biggrin.gif

• 3 months later...

I'd like to have a chat with you sometime when you have the time, as i am one of the parents of the so called scumbags and i will not have my children either involved in this type of behaviour or will i have them misrepresented on a public website.

In all seriousness, id like to ensure that you never suffer again, that is if my children have in fact been the cause. I know meadowdale is full of kids and many of them go from group to group. However, i can only promise you that if my children have caused you any problems, that they personally apologies and will also ensure you get a full apology and the matter ended!

However, I've heard a completely different story from the one you post above, would be good to help put this to a close for you and your family.

• Like 1

I was just having a conversation with the girly about this subject last night whilst out walking the dogs. We live in Ashington near Hirst Park and the amount of broken glass lying around the floors really pees me off to say the least.

The majority of young peoples attitudes today is a sheer lack of respect for other people, authority and there own family. I would not have dreamed of behaving the way some kids do these days.

Was in hirst park t'other day with the dogs and the bairn and there was a lass approximately 9 years of age f'ing and blinding at one of her mates. I couldn't resist myself and told her to stop swearing, there was no need for it and that she should have more respect for other users of the park.

Due to the location we don't dare to let the barin out and play so he is confined to the yard or the house which is a nightmare for someone with so much energy and with the summer coming up.

When I was younger, every second of light that we had during the day, after school and in the summer holidays we spent playing football on the field or eating cones of chips (which if you remember correctly were 45p, the collection of vinegar in the bottom of the polystyrene cone was always drinkable too :D).

Now the younger ones just want to drink !*!@# cheap wine, play !*!@# music on their phones and terrorise people for no other reason that sheer arrogance.

I don't blame the kids either, they have been brought up with a lack of respect for other people and in my local community its generally the gene pool that they are coming from which is causing them to behave the way they do. I was outside the shop last night and heard a mother telling her 6ish year old kid that she would "shove pizza in her face if she didn't shut up".

I mean come on, use or it least attempt to kick start some brain cells and do something for the community instead of popping out more sprogs.

/rant

Brilliant! Great News. One final word on the matter though. I too live on the estate, a little while ago my kids were with friends, over the snowy period. my kids were with friends. Foolishly the friends knocked down a snowman. One of my children were abused by this guy who was rightly a little pissed off.

That said, i dont know about you, but threatening 15 year olds to me is a little underhanded and i personally will prosecute anyone who threatens my children no matter what.

It seems that we have some trouble children and adults on our estate, that said, i dont condone either for the actions.

Lets hope this matter ends and it does not continue in any way shape or form, because i can guarantee, any legal issues will cause more problems to an adult than a child.

That is the gist of the problem of todays society the kids know that no matter what they do nobody and I mean nobody can touch them. A total disregard for other peoples feelings or rights and of course parents who say ' It wasn't them they're good kids them, mine do anything like that, NEVER' While kid is smirking 'Go on dad tell them it wasn't me' MUG I've got this thing sussed attitude and I guarantee you one thing law or no law they do anything to me or mine they'll get a F88888G good hiding no matter who they are! I've said this before'Do you grab a nettle twice, will you jump into a gorse bush twice NO! Nature shows us the way! PAIN. So put that in ya pipe an smoke it! Though you probably can't as the kids probably already have :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 3

That is the gist of the problem of todays society the kids know that no matter what they do nobody and I mean nobody can touch them. A total disregard for other peoples feelings or rights and of course parents who say ' It wasn't them they're good kids them, mine do anything like that, NEVER' While kid is smirking 'Go on dad tell them it wasn't me' MUG I've got this thing sussed attitude and I guarantee you one thing law or no law they do anything to me or mine they'll get a F88888G good hiding no matter who they are! I've said this before'Do you grab a nettle twice, will you jump into a gorse bush twice NO! Nature shows us the way! PAIN. So put that in ya pipe an smoke it! Though you probably can't as the kids probably already have :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amen !

Wonky, what have we got to do to get through to some of these effing people, You cannot demand respect, RESPECT is earned. I pity these kids who take their attitude out drinking with them, God the hidings they are going to get, but of course it won't be their fault. I feel utterly sorry for them the pain they are going to suffer ;) ;)

• Like 1

Brilliant! Great News. One final word on the matter though. I too live on the estate, a little while ago my kids were with friends, over the snowy period. my kids were with friends. Foolishly the friends knocked down a snowman. One of my children were abused by this guy who was rightly a little pissed off.

That said, i dont know about you, but threatening 15 year olds to me is a little underhanded and i personally will prosecute anyone who threatens my children no matter what.

It seems that we have some trouble children and adults on our estate, that said, i dont condone either for the actions.

Lets hope this matter ends and it does not continue in any way shape or form, because i can guarantee, any legal issues will cause more problems to an adult than a child.

Your carefully chosen words have not gone unnoticed TPurvis!

Let us correct you on a few matters!

I know fine well where you live, just as you took the liberty of zooming in on our property on Google as you mentioned, we also checked things out! The power of the Internet eh?

1) All the kids' Snowmen in the entire cul-de-sac were knocked over causing a lot of distress to all of our children on what should have been a very happy New Years Day. I've talked to 2 other neighbours who would have liked to "get our hands on them"! One of these neighbours has also been victims of anti-social behaviour at the same time and are willing to go to police if things kick off again. So, the fact you were told one snowman was foolishly knocked over takes me back to my previous posting, saying that you, as a parent, will not get the truth!

2)You know fine well, that in my earlier postings on the matter, i mentioned that one of the 15yr olds stood on my doorstep in a threatening behaviour and i told him, in no uncertain terms to get off as he decided to take a good look in my house while he was doing it. Your comments about threatening 15yr olds being "underhand" does not hold sway in this instance as one of them was the aggressor and on my doorstep at the time. The officer attending said she told his parents she did not have a problem with the fact i asked him to get leave ok!

3)"We seem to have some trouble children and adults on this estate"...as only trouble with kids have been mentioned on these postings by various contributors, i take offence if you are taring me with the same brush as these kids!

4)"Lets hope this matter ends and it does not continue in any way shape or form, because i can guarantee, any legal issues will cause more problems to an adult than a child."...the matter was ended until you decided to raise it all up again TPurvis....and don't threaten me!!

The last incident was 5 months ago! What's happened since then? Have you eventually found out off your kids who they have been involved with? Just so happened to come across these postings by chance? Or is it due to you finally finding some balls 5 months later and decided to find out whats been happening around your estate?

Listen,

Fact:- last incident involved 4 kids but only 2 of them caused the problem

Fact:- one of kids that didn't do anything was one of your sons!..didn't do anything "comprende"?

Fact:- I was threatened on my own doorstep with my wife 3 yards away by one of the two kids involved by his snearing, being nose-nose and leaning forward and glancing around inside the entrance to my house!

Fact:- These kids, after several warnings at school by the police liaison officers, still decided to come round and cause trouble, culminating in one of them getting a behaviour order.

I don't even know why you've decided to get involved if your kids have not been in trouble?

Every parent wants to protect their children and their reputation but somehow, you seem misguided here and taken it on yourself to go on a mission of some sort. I've protected by young children by calling the police at every incident as it occured. I will continue to do so, if there are any further problems. Your guarded threats about "legal action being issued causing more problems to an adult than a child" again, does not make sense as if your kid has not been involved? Are you acting on behalf of the other kids' parents or something? If your kids are not known to the police, why have you come on this forum with this line of questioning?

Everybody reading this thread, and i've asked a few, are wondering why after 5 months has a parent of someone who was not directly involved and (i'm guessing, not questioned by the police), has come on here, raised this subject again and caused further distress to my wife, who, like me thought all our troubles were over?

Your guarded comments and carefully chosen words we find threatening TPurvis. Instead of placing adverts for cleaners and gardeners on the site, why don't you do it yourself? You may even find it theraputic!

• Like 3

Well said that man! :D

• Like 1

ah !! lads,lads ,lads, all this jester and tpervert buisness is getting silly now. twould have been a lot simpler with a bat like i said..what we need to do now is move on and just ignore the jibes. at the end of the day we all got to do the toilet. no matter how much of a stinker some people are.its all very well for people to hide behind their solicitors ,isuing threats..these are the !*!@# who wouldnt dare venture out after dark alone..frightend of their own kids and their wives and have to be seen to be making a stand. for them to get some peace from their nagging wives. well heres some sound advice..solicitors !*!@# stinks too ..and they roll in it. fecks sake lads theres enough !*!@# with out lining their pockets too.!!

really !

About time you both get together and discussed the issues! I'm sure face to face you could resolve the personal issues and even help overcome the "Youth Disorder" problem! (it's difficult being mad with someone your having a coffee or eating a meal with!) ;)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now