Looking Good

Sent our dog there a few months back and came back a different dog! What a difference there was and the job they had done was outstanding. For only £25, the amount of pampering he got was unreal. Definitely will be sending him back again soon!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sent our dog there a few months back and came back a different dog! What a difference there was and the job they had done was outstanding. For only £25, the amount of pampering he got was unreal. Definitely will be sending him back again soon!

Would have to agree. Friends dog went there regularly and the stuff they used would bring out the clean smell everytime she got wet. It would fall asleep in the dryer as well.

I`ve never used the dog groomers for my dog, there`s a lass comes to the house to cut it`s hair, do it`s nails and brush it`s teeth :lol: All for £15 and she makes a great job.

The dog doesn`t like her much though, it hides when she comes in :lol:

I`ve never used the dog groomers for my dog, there`s a lass comes to the house to cut it`s hair, do it`s nails and brush it`s teeth :lol: All for £15 and she makes a great job.

The dog doesn`t like her much though, it hides when she comes in :lol:

:lol:

Are you sure she's doing a good job?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now