Earn Extra Cash In Your Spare Time

What would be the nature of said work?

You deliver catalogues through letter boxes with a note to say when you'll be back to retrieve them from the doorstep. You pick up the catalogues and you're paid commission on the orders. Now, commission only might put some people off BUT, if you don't bother trying it you'll get no commission! It's worth a try. I have heard of many people who started off trying to get extra cash to suppliment their wages, and ended up packing in their jobs because they were earning so much more with the catalogues. For example, there's a guy in North Shields who used to work as a labourer in a fish factory who now averages £900 per week. It's probably the easiest job anyone could do AND you can work as many or as few hours as you like depending on how much you want to earn.

You deliver catalogues through letter boxes with a note to say when you'll be back to retrieve them from the doorstep. You pick up the catalogues and you're paid commission on the orders. Now, commission only might put some people off BUT, if you don't bother trying it you'll get no commission! It's worth a try. I have heard of many people who started off trying to get extra cash to suppliment their wages, and ended up packing in their jobs because they were earning so much more with the catalogues. For example, there's a guy in North Shields who used to work as a labourer in a fish factory who now averages £900 per week. It's probably the easiest job anyone could do AND you can work as many or as few hours as you like depending on how much you want to earn.

Aye, I've just planted a money tree or is Paula Radcliff short of cash............complete scam

:rolleyes:

Is this Kleeneze or Betterware or Avon ?

(I was the betterware guy for a while) :D

To be honest, cleaning toilets has got to be better than labouring at a fish factory.