Flog It!

Ms Hair

Hey there fellow Bedlingtonians. I'm just wondering if any of you know anything about antiques? My Grandparents have a piece of china with a Bedlington Terrier on it from about 1900 (we think,) it's a co-op commemorative item. Told them I'd ask on here to see if anyone has any ideas if it's valuable or where I can go to find out.

Will post a better description when I see it myself.

Who knows, one of those terrier-loving rich americans might pay top-whack for it!

Guest missvic
Hey there fellow Bedlingtonians. I'm just wondering if any of you know anything about antiques? My Grandparents have a piece of china with a Bedlington Terrier on it from about 1900 (we think,) it's a co-op commemorative item. Told them I'd ask on here to see if anyone has any ideas if it's valuable or where I can go to find out.

Will post a better description when I see it myself.

Who knows, one of those terrier-loving rich americans might pay top-whack for it!

its not the white 1950s stuff is it? theres a bit of a deal going on with them on the That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds... depends on which piece though...

if its the older stuff which is kinda yellowy coloured its worth loads more i believe... my grandparents had both sets a while back... see earlier post on dislike for evan martin to assemble full story!

I will find out more about it and get back. I'm nearly certain it has 1900 on the bottom. Ooh getting a bit excited now! May have a rummage around some of their old junk too!

Daytime telly beckons......

After 3 days on the pat & mick watching Trisha & the like, I am so pleased

to be back to work B)

Daytime telly beckons......

After 3 days on the pat & mick watching Trisha & the like, I am so pleased

to be back to work B)

Yes, I'm afraid being Jimmy Hill has it's drawbacks; namely, the Jeremy Kyle Show. Television for the disenfranchised.

GET OFF YOUR COLLECTIVE ARSES AND GET JOBS YOU SPONGING DOLESCUM BASTARDS!

Yes, I'm afraid being Jimmy Hill has it's drawbacks; namely, the Jeremy Kyle Show. Television for the disenfranchised.

GET OFF YOUR COLLECTIVE ARSES AND GET JOBS YOU SPONGING DOLESCUM BASTARDS!

Welcome back big lad. Unfortunately, its back to watching Mr Kyle....... :angry: