Help

Claire

I don't suppose anyone has got Madagascar 2 on PS3, I am totally stuck as need to find the last 3 monkey's at the watering hole and can't find them!!! Looked on the net and can't find anything helpful.......It's so annyoing I need to find them (and yes I know the game is only 3+, but I still can't do it).

Where are the monkeys found in Madagascar 2 Escape to africa nds game?

To find all the monkeys to complete the mission, you must travel back to all areas of the game that you have played. For example: The watering hole.

If you go to the menu and go to your MAP view you can scroll through all the areas and levels played so far. As you scroll through the menu there should be a picture counter at each map 'site' that says how many monkeys in this area you have found so far. For example: As you go through the map and stop at the watering hole, you will see a picture of a monkey with 17/20 written there. You know you need to find another 3 monkeys now in the watering hole part of the game. Go to the watering hole and search the tops of trees, beneath the lake, etc.

You will need to use all characters to find the monkeys. For example: You will need to use the Hipo to swim undearth the water and into the caves and also to blow up rocks and search behind them, you will have to use the lion to search the tops of the trees and so forth. It takes a bit of investigating but trust me (I just finished this game a month or two ago) they're all there to be found!

I got this from

here

• 10 years later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now