Levies on energy-wasting appliances

Pete

Just read your two links Swalnalla, left me 100% undecided, still sitting on the fence. Somebody must have the answer.

I am in the same boat Pete, all this is as clear as mud; Bellamy's stuff looks like common sense to me though? Having said that just looking around you can see the impact we have had on this planet of ours and because of that I would tend to err on the side of the environmentalists. The truth will probably lie in the middle ground somewhere.

Somebody must have the answer.

Once again I would put the onus on the politicians. They are backed by banks of quangos and comittees who's sole aim is to get to the bottom of whatever they are charged with investigating. They then have a duty to report back to their electorate, the people who pay for everything, to keep us informed and so able to make rational decisions, not the least being where to put a cross on a ballot paper! That would seem another part of the political process which has been short circuted as we see the big guns coming out spouting what they think, or whatever party line is to be used, and the back benchers unable to speak as the whips have effectivley stuck their lips together all in the name of party unity. Some issues are way above party politics, I would suggest this is one!

Check this out, is it possible or is this a joke?

http://business.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=614102004

Green Coal

Are we really going to see all the closed pits reopened? If you belive they were closed for purely economic reasons then the price of coal nowadays is reason enough to see them opened up again without considering that link! If China is bringing online a "dirty" coal fired power station very couple of weeks we are really pittling in the ocean!

Check the "about us" link.

If only that web site was for real CK, No more long lines of trafic at the petrol stations (sorry couldent spell cue) A novel idea though petrol through the post.

I could just imagen it, Theres a knock on the door and there stands the Post man with a four litre tank of petrol.

:D:D

If only that web site was for real CK, No more long lines of trafic at the petrol stations (sorry couldent spell cue) A novel idea though petrol through the post.

I could just imagen it, Theres a knock on the door and there stands the Post man with a four litre tank of petrol.

:D:D

Muslim families have been taking advantage of that for years.