The New Market Place - **Vote Now!**

Andy Millne

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

We've had information that this issue and the results of the poll are likely to be produced at the next Town Council meeting. If you haven't already voted in the poll you should do so without delay to make sure your opinion counts.

• Like 1

We've had information that this issue and the results of the poll are likely to be produced at the next Town Council meeting. If you haven't already voted in the poll you should do so without delay to make sure your opinion counts.

According to "New Banter" fourgee posted here at 10.37 last night - can't see anything <_<

According to "New Banter" fourgee posted here at 10.37 last night - can't see anything <_<

Nope, I was last person to post a reply but the last activity was somebody voted in the poll which also bumps the topic. Slightly confusing I know.

On further scrutiny they are screwed into place,so I would say they are a permanent fixture. Watch out the new cooncil, compen claims in abundance heading your way!

Photo tomorrow to see what you think!

wey then if there screwed in then there probably for railings! :D

not big enuff for railings!They look like a decorative feature!

never said they where railings more brackets to attach railing to! anyway will have the answer soon ;)

Edited by Monsta®

heres the answer:

monsta

The metal plates are to prevent skateboarders/ bmx users using the copes for girding and such like, therefore protecting thestone. Others areas of cope will have railings.

If you have any further queries pleaseemail or call.

Regards

Richard

Richard Schofield

SeniorProject Officer

Regeneration Service(South East Area Team)

Northumberland CountyCouncil

46-47 The Square

Guide Post

Choppington

Northumberland

NE62 5BY

Telephone: 01670 843453

Fax: 01670 824814

Email: Richard.Schofield@northumberland.gov.uk

Web Site: www.northumberland.gov.uk

• Like 2

well done that man!!!

Still look pretty dangerous though! Protection for the stones but sod the public!!!!!!!

wey it'll only be a load of cidered up chav's and the mongs from the tavern who'll be in any danger so i think they should get the grinder out and sharpen them up! :D it'll give a new meaning to a spliting headache from drinking tavern pi ss :lol:

• Like 1

it'll give a new meaning to a spliting headache from drinking tavern pi ss :lol:

Funny that, I've never had a headache from drinking Tavern piss, and I drink plenty of it.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now