Internet Police

Hello.

There, I've done it.

Ceased lurking and started posting. However, I do feel posting should only take place when there is something worthwhile to say and reply to.

If you applied that to the rest of the media we'd be down to two TV channels, one cinema and about three national newspapers! Just about the entire advertising industry would be on the dole too.

It's a chat board - all about interaction, and often someone else's call if what you're saying is worth saying - if they reply it quite probably was. Saying hello is just common courtesy. We need more of that, not less!

Anyway, nice to have you on board! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello.

There, I've done it.

Ceased lurking and started posting. However, I do feel posting should only take place when there is something worthwhile to say and reply to.

Ok I'll reply just to keep my posting rights in, likewise I will only post when there is something I want to join in with :P

BTW I would like to say thanks to Bedlington Bears for allowing me to place my daughter with them for one day only, much appreciated.

Fair point threegee, please excuse my ignorance, manners cost nothing.

However, I was unaware of the fact we had more than two TV channels worth watching or more than three newspapers worth reading and as for the advertising industry being on the dole.......

Also it was nice to see Bedlington Bears get mention.

Fair point threegee, please excuse my ignorance, manners cost nothing.

However, I was unaware of the fact we had more than two TV channels worth watching or more than three newspapers worth reading and as for the advertising industry being on the dole.......

Also it was nice to see Bedlington Bears get mention.

Agreed, they don't get mentioned often enough for my liking.