Lion Garage Is A Credit To The Town

I'd just like to say how helpful Lion Garages were yesterday afternoon when (as a non-paying customer they didn't know from Adam) we had a minor radiator problem on Front Street West.

The young chappie in charge had a sudden rush of customers to deal with, and I confidently expected the brush-off when I asking for a bit of help. But no, he went out of his way to get us up and running again, and did even more importantly did it with a smile.

If only all garages gave this sort of customer service!

How lucky you two are!

A few years back I put my car in so they could test for a fault on a the computerised control bit... days later I went to pick the car up to be told they didn't have the equiptment to test for the fault I put it in for, so they tested some other things instead (and found nowt as they weren't causing any problems) then charged me over £100 for the trouble... then I had to pay out to get it tested elsewhere the following week...

Cheeky swines...

Suppose it's better than one of the ones in Ashington who wired my wipers up to my car alarm then stole one of my dresses :o

Suppose it's better than one of the ones in Ashington who wired my wipers up to my car alarm then stole one of my dresses :o

I thought that bloke who serviced my car was wearing curtains!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now