It's Illegal, Its Immoral, And Will Make You Fat!

threegee

I've noticed dozens of people buying info on how to double the top up credit on your pay-as-you-go mobile phone.

What they are buying is pretty dumb. Not only is it dumb but it's an invitation to commit fraud and most certainly not "TOTALLY LEGAL!!!" as claimed.

The That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds sellers will mail you the instruction to enter your voucher number on two phones on the same network, but not to hit the confirm until - holding one phone in each hand - you are totally ready to do it on both phones in the same instant.

The "double credit" depends on the finite delay to look up the voucher number on the mobile phone company's database, and then to mark it cancelled.

It's only a matter of time before the software is changed to log the number of voucher activations, and then stamp on both SIMs. That's the least of your worries though, as legal action may follow; the culprits are very easily identified.

What's surprising is the absence of negative feedback for the people promoting this scam. A sign of the times, or a sign that That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds's feedback system is severely flawed? Perhaps it's both? :mellow:

I've noticed dozens of people buying info on how to double the top up credit on your pay-as-you-go mobile phone.

What they are buying is pretty dumb. Not only is it dumb but it's an invitation to commit fraud and most certainly not "TOTALLY LEGAL!!!" as claimed.

The That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds sellers will mail you the instruction to enter your voucher number on two phones on the same network, but not to hit the confirm until - holding one phone in each hand - you are totally ready to do it on both phones in the same instant.

The "double credit" depends on the finite delay to look up the voucher number on the mobile phone company's database, and then to mark it cancelled.

It's only a matter of time before the software is changed to log the number of voucher activations, and then stamp on both SIMs. That's the least of your worries though, as legal action may follow; the culprits are very easily identified.

What's surprising is the absence of negative feedback for the people promoting this scam. A sign of the times, or a sign that That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds's feedback system is severely flawed? Perhaps it's both? :mellow:

;) stick it to the man

You'll be telling me the email I got from my new mate Katanga in Nigeria about his bank account is a scam next. Chill ya !*!@# man.

Shame on you Pete! I thought you - of all people - would have spotted the deliberate mistake in the thread title. :)

It comes from a (still well known) 1957 'B' side. Not that I recalled that when I quoted it! Can anyone name the artist(s) and the 'A' side?

Shame on you Pete! I thought you - of all people - would have spotted the deliberate mistake in the thread title. :)

It comes from a (still well known) 1957 'B' side. Not that I recalled that when I quoted it! Can anyone name the artist(s) and the 'A' side?

You got me Threegee, Could the answer be the Beverley sisters?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Very-Best-Beverley...s/dp/B000007XHL

Must admit I dont recall the song.

You got me Threegee, Could the answer be the Beverley sisters?

Spot on, but I think you cheated! :lol:

Should, of course, be: Or it makes you fat.

I think it was the B side of Bye Bye Love, circa 1957. Now would that have been a 78 or a 45? I really don't know, but I suspect it must have been one of the big brittle ones. Long before my time - of course! ;)

Must have come across it again in recent years, but I can't think where. A movie perhaps?

I think it was the B side of Bye Bye Love, circa 1957. Now would that have been a 78 or a 45? I really don't know, but I suspect it must have been one of the big brittle ones. Long before my time - of course! ;)

Must have come across it again in recent years, but I can't think where. A movie perhaps?

I would think it was a 78, mind you 45's where around at that time. I have been tying to find a version to listen to as I still do not remember the song but no luck so far.

'Old man take a look at my life I'm a lot like you....'

:D

• 2 weeks later...