Where's Me Swimming Pool?

Guest missvic

Guest missvic

as bedlington's residents suffer due to lack of leisure facilities it is nice to know that WDC are spending good money on paying a bloke £1,600 to stand still on a mat for the sake of art... in ashington. there's a load more of that pretentious postmodern rubbish going on... in ashington. (http://www.wansbeck.gov.uk/index.cfm?page=single.cfm§ionid=821)

bedlington, alas, misses out once more...

No, no, you misunderstand - our £1600 was spent on the sign in the Market Place. Or was it on cross-culture trips for councillors to Shalkswhatty - I've quite forgotten? :unsure:

On a more positive note I feel I must praise our council litter pickers. Day in day out I see them patrolling the street with their tweezers. Having done the job myself I can appreciate the good work they do.

At least they are keeping the place clean. In places.

Bravo.

Guest missvic
On a more positive note I feel I must praise our council litter pickers. Day in day out I see them patrolling the street with their tweezers. Having done the job myself I can appreciate the good work they do.

At least they are keeping the place clean. In places.

Bravo.

is the litter that small they have to use tweezers? if you see them again, could you please suggest that they may come round to me front garden on a thursday afternoon to retrieve the numerous greggs bags, crisp packets and foamy orange packaging that appears there each market day. however they may need to use something more substantial to get rid all this crap...

Guest missvic
Have you got a job yet missvic. I haven't.

nah... other than the odd bit of supply... suiting me just fine... im starting to think of jeremy, lorraine, lorna, fern and phillip like an extended family... today ive baked scones and i now im going to make chutney, with cocktails for afters... just what the government intended when 'crying out for teachers'... hmmmmn

Guest missvic
Which supply agency are you with? I need to sign up? Can you sign up for more than one?

im going through NCC for now... but there's loads and you can have more than one... NCC is kinda different anyway, more of a DIY approach... i got lists of some of the good places and good recommendations of where to go... call in sometime when youre across the road and i'll hunt em out for you! good luck!

as bedlington's residents suffer due to lack of leisure facilities it is nice to know that WDC are spending good money on paying a bloke £1,600 to stand still on a mat for the sake of art... in ashington. there's a load more of that pretentious postmodern rubbish going on... in ashington. (http://www.wansbeck.gov.uk/index.cfm?page=single.cfm§ionid=821)

You can't put a price on art. I'd like to see more of the taxpayer's money spent in this way.