My 2 Pence Worth

Dave

You know that i reckon ... since ive been looking at this site ... the emphasis has been changing all year . At first people wrote little and meant alot... but now they write alot but mean very little. What do other people think? Am i right ? or Am I write :blink:

Guest missvic

i vote we all meet up in reality and get pissed!

that always sorts things out....

dave lane, youre up at the end of the month, pick up pete at the m1 services you love so much... swanella, get the bus up from the station with the motley crew from down there (theres an x31 or a 442 so i believe)... denzel, you know youre always up for a pint, bring the colonel, miss hair et al...

meet up at the tavern on a friday night... ive heard they have good bands on and now bar lass is bar manager we may even get cheap pints...

make love not war

xxx

i vote we all meet up in reality and get pissed!

that always sorts things out....

dave lane, youre up at the end of the month, pick up pete at the m1 services you love so much... swanella, get the bus up from the station with the motley crew from down there (theres an x31 or a 442 so i believe)... denzel, you know youre always up for a pint, bring the colonel, miss hair et al...

meet up at the tavern on a friday night... ive heard they have good bands on and now bar lass is bar manager we may even get cheap pints...

make love not war

xxx

Its just an observation and "motley crew" ROCKS !!! Plus im flying up

It might ruin the mystique! However it would prob be a right good pss up!

One question..should we invite Dazza?

We could 'people watch' Denzel and Basslass and their 'The office'- style romarrnce brewing. (Notice I said romance like chris de burgh!)

Believe me no romance brewin there ms hair.

Dazza aint comin in my pub, i'll do a peggy mitchell off eastenders if he walks in "Get out, I said get out of my pub!!!"

(Even though it aint my pub)

I vote we go out on a sunday session, there the best!!!

I doubt the boss would be happy, the Tavern can do with some punters....

Ask Millen if he's out on Sunday, grumpy fellow :rolleyes: