Monsta®

Monstas Prediction League

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aye but am still top :lol::lol:

good job you joined hp's league is looking rather dead! :huh:

found another prediciton game if anyones interested and i have set up a mini league.

look here

pm me for the code to the mini league

:D

found another prediciton game if anyones interested and i have set up a mini league.

look here

pm me for the code to the mini league

Aye, you can pm me the code, although i haven`t been having much luck the last week or two. Saying that, who could of predicted a 9-1 win to Tottingham :blink:

well done to [email protected] (again :P) for winning novembers league!

dont think your getting another trophy though! :lol:

Edited by Monsta®

there's no stopping pete!

post-693-12609189707685_thumb.jpg

Edited by Monsta®

there's no stopping pete!

post-693-12609189707685_thumb.jpg

I didn`t get my predictions on, well, the last 4 games i got on. I didn`t think there was any playing till Saturday :mellow:

Bah :(

I didn`t get my predictions on, well, the last 4 games i got on. I didn`t think there was any playing till Saturday :mellow:

Bah :(

dont forget your scores :lol:

What, no trophy for December? :D

still two games to play! then i'll put the final scores on and give you your trophy! :lol:

ok!

post-693-12623677976377_thumb.jpg

since nen one can beat you!

well done to all!

Good on yer Pete. You'll be doon the betting shop noo eh! All the best Pete.

Hello Merlin, betting shop na I would probably lose my shirt. That was the second trophy for December as I got one for Leauge 2 and promotion to leauge 1, get in. :lol::lol:

Hello Merlin, betting shop na I would probably lose my shirt. That was the second trophy for December as I got one for Leauge 2 and promotion to leauge 1, get in. :lol::lol:

You`re doing well mind..wish i could say the same for myself :lol:

post-693-12650243171701_thumb.jpg

well done all! no trophy as the winner does not visit bedlington.co.uk :D

post-693-12650243171701_thumb.jpg

well done all! no trophy as the winner does not visit bedlington.co.uk :D

If theres no trophy, how about a trophy for the runner up? :D

:lol: :lol:

Can i have a one for coming 4th? :D

:lol: :lol:

Can i have a one for coming 4th? :D