Monsta®

Monstas Prediction League

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wey nor there not! :lol:

these are: :lol:

Edited by Monsta®

2 points from 6 games!

who would have thought burnley could beat sunderland 3-1 :lol::lol: makem bastards!

2 points from 6 games!

who would have thought burnley could beat sunderland 3-1 :lol::lol: makem bastards!

I love it! I just love it! :lol::lol::lol:

As I was saying in TOTT another post gone and I didn't even swear in that one.All I said was It was too late to start creeping. Wheres the harm in that?

Please, keep your grubby trolling to your own league's thread.

This one is for the grown-ups.

why are you on here then! :lol:

Edited by Monsta®

Another dummy sails through the air eh! Monsta :lol::lol:

crybaby.png?w=300&h=425my name is hamburger pimp you cant play wif me toys! :lol:

Hi de hi, campers! Let's get those scores on the chalet doors.

It's as tight as a gnat's chuff at the top of the league as Pete scoops the prize for September on goal difference. Well played Pete, hard luck Neil.

Elsewhere, a failure to enter all their predictions costs Fourgee and TonyC, who bring up the rear.

The mysterious DavePa would appear to have packed his things and gone, vanishing into the ether with nary a trace.

End of month standings:

Pdean 23 pts (GD -35)

Ruddoug09 23 (GD -40)

Supermac 20

Hamburger Pimp 19

TonyC 16

Fourgee 15

October will soon be on us, so predict long and predict hard.

Beddie, preddie, go!

what that you've only six players! must be they what to join a proper league! :D with no fear of being thrown out! :lol:

what that you've only six players! must be they what to join a proper league! :D with no fear of being thrown out! :lol:

the dummy factories must be making a mint with al the dummies hp keeps spitting out! :lol:

coming soon as in about a couple of hours.....

new silverware for monthly winners

and a golden boot for the most wins! :lol:

also check out this site here! for more prediction and fastasy football related stuff! :D

September trophy goes to...

post-693-12542517954217_thumb.jpg

Cheers and I would like to say thankyou to...................... :lol::lol:

Not doing too well this month but early days :angry:

Heres the results for october:

2saicfn.png

Well done to all!

Edited by Monsta®