End Of Big Brother

SuperMan

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Click Here

Big Brother will be only aired for one last time before being removed from Channel 4.

Im glad this is happening as i think Big Brother has turned tv into a pile of reality rubbish.

What do you think?

Click Here

Big Brother will be only aired for one last time before being removed from Channel 4.

Im glad this is happening as i think Big Brother has turned tv into a pile of reality rubbish.

What do you think?

Well Said! who in tha right mind would want to watch such drivel. a bunch of idoit or washed up stars mek a tit of them selves make you ashamed to be british! :blink:

Well Said! who in tha right mind would want to watch such drivel. a bunch of idoit or washed up stars mek a tit of them selves make you ashamed to be british! :blink:

Me :angry::lol:

Well, i used to like watching it but the last few year have been drivel, so i`ll not miss it.

Click Here

What do you think?

YYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just need the rest of the trash to go as well

• 2 weeks later...

For the 1st time this year - we never watched an episode of it. It's gone on too long and is way too boring beyond words. Everythings been done in past shows, so I think it's right to pull the plug on this series now.

Bye BB, it's been fun.

Could someone please explain why this was billed as reality TV?

Everytime I've watched (oh, well over 30 minutes in total) the participants seemed to have lost all grip on reality. And... if it IS reality... does that imply that the rest of TV is imaginary? huh.gif

Seemed like a very cheap way to fill oodles of hours in the TV schedule. How will C4 ever make any money now it has to pay to fill the void left?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now