Police In The Dark.

Last night at about mid-night i was awoken by a helicopter hovering over my street (HollyMount Square) i looked out the window and saw a police car and a ambulance, the helicopter was a police one. I was just wondering if anybody know what had happened?

• Like 2

Yeah I was watching things last night as well. I assume it has something to do with the recent car break-ins over the last couple of days. Apparently 16 in one night so I guess they are on high alert.

• Like 1

Wasn't there a large road traffic accident on the Spine Road?

Not sure about that I just know it was circling a very specific area at the far east end of the front street. I would say it was too far west for the spine road but I suppose if someone had left the scene of the accident and headed this way then it could have been.

Not naming names but a kid on his way home from Hollymount got jumped on by a couple of blokes who had been in the Black Bull.

The lad had run into Best Bite after the attack, and that's when the police and ambulance were called.

• Like 2

Not naming names but a kid on his way home from Hollymount got jumped on by a couple of blokes who had been in the Black Bull.

The lad had run into Best Bite after the attack, and that's when the police and ambulance were called.

Did the mooses attack him like :lol::lol::lol:

Guest mrsvic

Blue Bells open again summit to do with that maybe :lol:

2 big burly bouncers (1 male, 1 female... I think) outside the Bell ce soir, showing that the new proprietors wish to portray the image of a classy venue. Still looked like knackers inside. Mind with a street full of teenyboppers celebrating a clutch of D's while on E's, the Bell didn't look too bad.

• Like 2

2 big burly bouncers (1 male, 1 female... I think) outside the Bell ce soir, showing that the new proprietors wish to portray the image of a classy venue. Still looked like knackers inside. Mind with a street full of teenyboppers celebrating a clutch of D's while on E's, the Bell didn't look too bad.

Apparently it's part of their license agreement they have to have door staff

Last night at about mid-night i was awoken by a helicopter hovering over my street (HollyMount Square) i looked out the window and saw a police car and a ambulance, the helicopter was a police one. I was just wondering if anybody know what had happened?

The Whitley Memorial School was apparently broken into that night, police dog handlers were also in attendance

• Like 1

Sounds a bit like Fort Bronx :angry:

oh yea i will be over there in 13 days can you guys clear these problems before i get there :lol::lol:

Edited by Brian Cross

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now