Synergy Fm

• 1 month later...

Brettly, good to see you at the gathering of minds last Sunday, I'm sure 4G pointed out who I was, sorry I never got a chance to introduce myself personally! It was great that so many of us turned up full of ideas and enthusiasm. As I have told John it was great to be involved again and contribute to, what can only be a good thing for Bedlington! We need, and I need, more of this, the people of the community pulling together to help each other for the good of Bedlington. I know that John sends his thanks and I would like to send my thanks as well, to all who are supporting this project. Cheers

I think this is exactly what we have to do Merlin, if we want to see any sort of improvements/development we have to do it for ourselves. Most of the other people there had spent the day doing hard work at another ‘community’ project and thanks to everyone who gave up their Sunday to help out there. I don’t expect any sort of help from ‘officialdom’ but then again woe betide anyone getting in the way!

First steps but they are good steps, we can all see what needs to be done let’s just get on a do it!

• 2 weeks later...

Synergy Studio (90a Front Street East)

We thought you would like to have a quick look at the "Before"

post-2129-0-68396400-1315424127_thumb.jp

post-2129-0-01200500-1315424175_thumb.jp

post-2129-0-90100800-1315424234_thumb.jp

Keep your eyes peeled for the CW Davis vehicles when work commences.

Our very own Malcolm, Merlin, Brettly & others will also kindly be lending their expertise to our Bedlington based project.

Many thanks to them.

post-2129-0-40620300-1315595415_thumb.jp

Dear All

Those rather nice people at CW Davis (Builders & Developers extradinaire) have informed us that they are looking to start our studio development work next Wednesday, with materials being delivered on Monday!

On behalf of SNRG I would like to apologise to 4G & any dog inconvenienced.

You know what? I think I`m rather over the moon! :jump:

• Like 1

Dear All

We are on the look out for a nice looking office desk to go in our station reception area.

Could you please keep your eyes & ears open for this & other office stuff such as filing cabinets etc. as we are going to need them fairly soon.

I know it`s a long shot to think that people are likely to be giving such stuff away for nothing, but just maybe, they will help us out.

Our chairman Colin would eagerly come to collect.

Many thanks,

John. :D

• 3 weeks later...

post-2129-0-70255300-1318446827_thumb.jp

This man is a charlatan! Thank you Malcolm.

Dear All

The more eagle eyed of you will have spotted a recently erected appendage to the exterior of our studio area at 90A.

Yes a brand new letter box. We need to see if it works. Please help us:

Send us a post card or stuck down letter- 90A Front Street East, Bedlington. NE22 5AE

Add your name, address & telephone number

Tell us if you are over 18

Do this by Oct. 25th please & we`ll put all received into a box & pull out the winner of either a bottle of wine or box of chocs (if you are under 18).

Newsletter no.4 on its way soon.

Dear All

The more eagle eyed of you will have spotted a recently erected appendage to the exterior of our studio area at 90A.

Send us a post card or stuck down letter- 90A Front Street East, Bedlington. NE22 5AE

Do this by Oct. 25th please & we`ll put all received into a box & pull out the winner of either a bottle of wine or box of chocs (if you are under 18).

Newsletter no.4 on its way soon.

Let me road test the wine for you , John , before you offer it as a prize (I offer my wine testing services F.O.C.)

Dear All

A reminder that in our forthcoming programming we will broadcast a weekly Live Lounge type programme.

The studio recording time for this is being kindly donated by Pegswood based Loud & Flashy.

If you would like to apply for a chance to take part please contact Si at:

https://www.facebook.com/loudandflashy

While you are there like for good measure.

Also Loud & Flashy are running a Battle of the Bands type of competition for us. The winning entrant will have a superb album produced for them as their prize.

Again contact Si with your details. Some examples of your music would be of great help to both potential recording opportunities.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Dear All

Just thought I`d give this post a bump as there are still a couple of days left to get that letter posted.