Synergy Fm

Dear All

Can I please confirm that there will be a photo shoot: 5.30pm, next Tuesday (May 17th) to take your pix for our new website.

The session is not only open to signed up volunteers but also potential ones too.

Studio time has been booked at:

Graphics Dept. (central entrance)

The King Edward VI School,

Morpeth.

NE61 1DN.

Refreshments will be on hand & so will we to have a chat.

Please PM me if you are going to attend, or if you need any more details.

See you there.

I hope it doesn`t snow this time. :unsure:

Dear All

Re. the photo shoot:

I realise 5.30pm might be a bit difficult a time for those just finishing work. Fear not because we will be there `til 7pm.

While you are there you can see what my KEVI Radio kids get up to at lunch times.

Hope to see you on Tuesday.

Dear All

A bit more detail for you if you are attending Tuesday May 17th (5.30-7.00pm) photo session:

Venue

Graphics Dept. (room A12)

Cottingwood Lane,

Morpeth.

NE61 1DN.

When approaching site by main gate you will see the central entrance you need in front of you.

Parking is available to your right.

When entering the central foyer turn left & you will see signs to A12.

Look forward to meeting you.

• Like 1

Dear All

A number of people couldn`t make our recent photo shoot so I`ve arranged another at the same venue:

Wednesday June 8th, 5.30pm-7.00pm

Graphics Dept.

Cottingwood Lane,

Morpeth.

NE61 1DN.

Again it`s open to current volunteers & anyone else who would like to come along, have a cuppa & chat about SNRG.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear All.

Not long now before we `Get the Builders In`. :jump: Anyone got any teabags? ;) Watch out for the CW Davis guys.

Before that we are going to open up 90a Front Street East for our volunteers & other interested parties, to see the place `Before` . Plans to show the `After` will be on display too.

Details to follow.

Dear All.

Not long now before we `Get the Builders In`. :jump: Anyone got any teabags? ;) Watch out for the CW Davis guys.

Before that we are going to open up 90a Front Street East for our volunteers & other interested parties, to see the place `Before` . Plans to show the `After` will be on display too.

Details to follow.

thank you for the information (i will be waiting to hear what it is like ).

At your service Bediesathome.

You might be interested to know, if you haven`t heard them already, I`ve put a couple of audio tasters on History Hollow.

We very much look forward to having you as a listener. :D

At your service Bediesathome.

You might be interested to know, if you haven`t heard them already, I`ve put a couple of audio tasters on History Hollow.

We very much look forward to having you as a listener. :D

as an x bedie i am still very interested in knowing what is going on in bedlington i am looking forward to when it is up and running

me either and if you need volunteers at any point, please let me know. I can rant and rave and sing like an angel haha, or I make good tea!

Thanks Naomi.

Volunteers will be needed in the not too distant.

Please look back in this thread to see Newsletters & volunteer form.

• 2 weeks later...