Synergy Fm

I was listening on 87.7FM in the car outside my house, in Wallsend, North Tyneside. Driving along the coast at Tynemouth and Asda in Benton are a few other places I've picked the signal up easily enough.

Dear All

You might remember reading Paul Manns thread about his new novel "The Leek Club".

I`m going to have the pleasure of speaking to him on Thursday, on the wireless, after 5pm.

The "Leek Club" is launched on Amazon Kindle that day & is a semi-biographical look at Bedlington in the 50s.

I think we could call this a Synergy Scoop

Synergy

Dear All

You might remember reading Paul Manns thread about his new novel "The Leek Club".

I`m going to have the pleasure of speaking to him on Thursday, on the wireless, after 5pm.

The "Leek Club" is launched on Amazon Kindle that day & is a semi-biographical look at Bedlington in the 50s.

I think we could call this a Synergy Scoop

John W

I have been listening to Synergy on the Internet and its great to hear local Bedlington news, to hear an update of the local football teams on Saturday is great. Its a bit like being back in Bedlington when I listen to Synergy.

Wishing you best of luck with the future of the radio station hope everything works out,

Great job, well done.

Synergy

John W

I have been listening to Synergy on the Internet and its great to hear local Bedlington news, to hear an update of the local football teams on Saturday is great. Its a bit like being back in Bedlington when I listen to Synergy.

Wishing you best of luck with the future of the radio station hope everything works out,

Great job, well done.

Thanks for the kind words Pete.

The pleasures all ours :dj:

Dear All.

Remember.

Ex Bedlingtonian Paul Mann is on Synergy Drive tomorrow night (Thurs) after 5pm, on the day his latest novel "The Leek Club" is launched on Amazon Kindle.

But beware. The "warts & all" semi auto-biographical look at Bedlington in the 50s is not the sort of book you would buy for your Granny!

We will be speaking to him from his home in Limerick USA, north of Boston.

Synergy

John W

Great job, well done.

How do i log on to the net to listen to synergy fm ?

OR you can go to http://synergyradio.co.uk scroll down and click on listen live. Add it to your favourites and you can listen whenever you like without going to the community page. Works great!!

Thanks Canny Lass it works ta

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All

Can I say many thanks for your support during our first broadcast.

We hope that, if you listened, you liked what you heard.

We would appreciate your feedback please. To carry forward to the next time. Because there will be a next time.

Raising funds for that starts now.

It`s only £5000 after all!

John W, Colin, Neal & John T.

Hurry back soon John as I shall miss the Saturday local football updates. Any idea when your back on air?

Thanks Pete.

I enjoyed doing the Friday football preview with the chaps who did the reporting for the Colliers & Terriers on the Saturday.

Ofcom regs say there has to be a gap of at least 6 months between RSL broadcasts & as I said we have the small matter of raising the £5k for the licences. We started that process on Monday last.

Normal service WILL BE RESUMED.

Watch this space.

Hi John W....... how do you propose to raise the 5K

Hi Brian.

We`ll be continuing the arduous process of application form filling we`ve been doing these last 4 years, to various funding streams & wait for the replies.

Thanks for your interest from afar.

If anyone has any other funding ideas, please PM me.

It would be nice to think that all those who listened and enjoyed what they heard put their hands in their pockets to raise at least a little bit of it.

Many thanks for the kind thought ex B.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All

Following the success of our first tranmission & the many letters of support received, we have decided to stage another 28 day FM broadcast.

This will happen later on this year & be subject to raising the appropriate finance of course.

Please feel free to PM me if you would care to get involved in any way.

• 4 weeks later...