Synergy Fm

Dear All

I`m pleased to be able to firm up details on our proposed meeting.

It will be held in the Salvation Army Hall on Wednesday November 24th at 6.30pm.

We would like to take this opportunity to relay the thoughts & plans we have for our project & of course recruit those interested in getting actively involved with us.

Tea & coffee will be available. To enable us to guage needs for such could you please let me know if you might attend.

PMs would be great to do this. It would be brilliant to talk to you.

See you on the 24th.

Dear All

I would like to take this opportunity to proudly inform you that Synergy has acquired major funding to allow our project to go forward.

Although we have known this for some time official funders protocol would not allow me to actually keep you up to speed.

My apologies for that.

This post is ahead of any official press release as I`ve valued your support the last 14 months or so & I thought you should be amongst the very first to know.

And so it begins...

post-2129-048552200 1288731213_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Dear All

It will be held in the Salvation Army Hall on Wednesday November 24th at 6.30pm.

We would like to take this opportunity to relay the thoughts & plans we have for our project & of course recruit those interested in getting actively involved with us.

Tea & coffee will be available. To enable us to guage needs for such could you please let me know if you might attend.

See you on the 24th.

If I'm not working away that week, I'll come along mate, would really like to see this get off the ground, I know your passion for doing this is beyond reproach so fingers crossed things start moving

Dear All

See you on the 24th.

Firming up the details even more I can say we will be in Room 4.

If you haven`t already done so please drop me a PM if you think you might be attending so we can get the Tea/Coffee numbers correct.

Many thanks.

Hope you can make it.

• 2 weeks later...

A big thank you to all who braved rather inclement weather conditions to attend our meeting.

I myself fell foul to said conditions & my profound apologies for not being there to meet you. I`m sure there will be numerous occasions in the future when we can get together & have a chat!

Feed back about the meeting was excellent from my colleagues, with a number of valuable links forged.

I will of course keep you up to date as things happen & in the meantime do not hesitate to pm me if I can be of assistance with anything: that is anything that doesn`t involve snow & ice :( Or if you would like to volunteer to help us in some way.

Take care out there!

Dear All

Please find attached volunteer application form. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Could you please E-mail completed forms to: john.white@snrgroup.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Any problems with E-mailing completed forms please feel free to post them to:

SNRG

7 St. Johns Road,

Bedlington.

NE22 7DU.

Volunteer application form.pdf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear All.

Prior to any press release I am proud to inform you that following, what seemed to be an endless `change of use` process with NCC, SNRG/Synergy now have a Bedlington home: 90A Front Street East.

On behalf of myself, Colin, Neal & John I would like to say a huge thank you to Andy Millne, his sister & Dad for their kind & generous offer of premises & for sticking with us over the past three years.

Please watch this space for our second newsletter & be rest assured that I will keep you up to date as & when things happen as your continued support is equally valued.

So it begins...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any problems with E-mailing completed forms please feel free to post them to:

SNRG

7 St. Johns Road,

Bedlington.

NE22 7DU.

Dear All

If you are interested in joining, us could you please download/complete a volunteer form & return it to me via the above address or E-mail it to john.white@snrgroup.co.uk

I need a definitive list of addresses to invite you to a members photo shoot to add pix to our new website being constructed for free by designers bitingedge.

You might like to keep the provisional date of Tuesday May 17th 5.30pm free. Confirmation details & venue will be sent to updated Email addresses.

Look forward to meeting you at last. In fact if you are passing 90A Front Street East & the shutters are up say hello. But beware you may get brush & shovel stuck in you hand cos there`s lots to do! :jump:

• Like 2

Will any of this work be going on at a weekend John. Afraid I'm not around much during the week but more than willing to participate at the weekend when not at work.

Tuesday May 17th provisionally booked also.

Will any of this work be going on at a weekend John. Afraid I'm not around much during the week but more than willing to participate at the weekend when not at work.

Tuesday May 17th provisionally booked also.

Thanks Brettly.

Yep some work will happen at the weekend. I like yourself are mostly unavailable during the week. I`ll keep in touch. :thumbsup: