Synergy Fm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

post-2129-0-46449900-1322338734_thumb.jp

Dear All

Can please I draw your attention to Bedders news:

http://www.bedlingto...light-show-r119

101 year young Mary Latty will be turning on the Christmas tree lights outside Bernicia Homes Sleekburn House on Thursday Dec. 1st

SNRG`s Colin Patterson will be hosting the event, which includes live music. The show begins at 6:30pm. ALL WELCOME!

I`ve again managed to stupidly somehow fail to attach Mary`s pic when I posted the news article. Could a moderator etc. please add the attached to it.

Many thanks.

Edited by John W. SNRG

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All

More good news on the funding front.

Tonight West Bedlington Town Council have kindly given us a second funding grant. For £500!

This will go towards buying studio equipment such as mics, headphones etc. :dj:

Many thanks!!

We`ve got the decorators in TODAY!

Bedlington Station`s very finest, Foster & Butters are currently in the studio at 90a Front Street East beavering away. :showoff:

Stick your head in & say hello to Kevin.

Local professional photographer & SNRG member Margaret Eagle-Clark has designed our colour scheme.

Many thanks also to Brian Oliver & Malcolm Robinson for their continuing hard work!

Goodness me. Is that light I see at the end of the tunnel :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All.

More good news:

We got the leccy in today! British Gas contractor joined us up to the supply this morning. A day early. Their appointment wasn`t until tomorrow! Many thanks to Brian for saving the day & letting them in.

And there`s more:

The flooring guys are in laying lino & carpets. Do they still call it lino or am I showing my age!

Anyhoo; rapidly getting there. 2012 can`t come soon enough. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Great day today at 90a.

Foster & Butters have been in during the week & gone right through with another coat of paint. The place looks pristine.

Put the studio furniture together: brilliant!

Rounded the session off witha nice cup of tea & my first sandwich from Eats & Treats. Bliss!!

Open Day coming soon! Hope to have you `round

Great day today at 90a.

Foster & Butters have been in during the week & gone right through with another coat of paint. The place looks pristine.

Rounded the session off witha nice cup of tea & my first sandwich from Eats & Treats. Bliss!!

Hope they didn't drip paint on the OILCLOTH

You managed to get the desks figured out then John, rather you than me :huh:

I can confirm that what John says is true and it is looking really good inside, the cuppa maker must have been busy when I was there though :rofl:

You managed to get the desks figured out then John, rather you than me :huh:

I can confirm that what John says is true and it is looking really good inside, the cuppa maker must have been busy when I was there though :rofl:

And you sadly missed out on the bacon sarnies too. Which is a shame cos I was buying! :lol:

Great day today at 90a.

Wish i could be there

Dear All

Just to let you know (in case you don`t read our Newsletters) we are holding an Open Evening at our new studios on Monday Feb. 6th between 6:30-8:30pm.

All Welcome & refreshments will be provided.

Venue:

Synergy,

90a Front Street East,

Bedlington.

See you there!