Rock Band: The Beatles

Blank

This game is being released next month (for all consoles - I think). Who will be buying and who will be avoiding?

Is it just me or does it look sick?

It doesn`t look very challenging does it :lol:

Still, it would be good on Xbox live i think..i might get it, not decided yet..

why the Beatles? which younguns actually listen to or want to be the beatles unless its some other band doing a beatles cover! still these guitar games are surely getting deperate whats next rock band cliff richard or guitar hero jimmy shand! :lol: a mean what actual difference is there between the multiple titles of rock band/ guitar hero anyway they all look the same to me.

why the Beatles? which younguns actually listen to or want to be the beatles unless its some other band doing a beatles cover! still these guitar games are surely getting deperate whats next rock band cliff richard or guitar hero jimmy shand! :lol: a mean what actual difference is there between the multiple titles of rock band/ guitar hero anyway they all look the same to me.

:lol::lol:

Same could be said about..

Call of Duty

Call of Duty: United Offensive

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 3

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Call of Duty: World at War

Hitler would be in his element :lol:

:lol::lol:

Same could be said about..

Call of Duty

Call of Duty: United Offensive

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 3

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Call of Duty: World at War

Hitler would be in his element :lol:

no wait there is a weak story behind call of duty and you have to shoot nazi and japs etc where as guitar twanga you rythmically press buttons in time with the music kinda like those monkey do for nasa! push the button get a nut :lol::lol::lol::lol:

no wait there is a weak story behind call of duty and you have to shoot nazi and japs etc where as guitar twanga you rythmically press buttons in time with the music kinda like those monkey do for nasa! push the button get a nut :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

After saving up for what seems like forever to get a PS3 and then waiting for Beatles Rock Band I have taken the plundge, especially since they release the new PS3 slim at nearly half the price of the one I was saving for. PS3 is not being delivered until 14th but off tonight to Grainger Games to pre-order Beatles Rock Band...............Woo hoo

After saving up for what seems like forever to get a PS3 and then waiting for Beatles Rock Band I have taken the plundge, especially since they release the new PS3 slim at nearly half the price of the one I was saving for. PS3 is not being delivered until 14th but off tonight to Grainger Games to pre-order Beatles Rock Band...............Woo hoo

STUPID GRAINGER GAMES don't buy anything from that stupid store.........pre ordered the limited edition bundle, phone them to check it was in before going....yes its in.....when for it and oh no we don't have it and won't be getting it. Even had to ask twice for my deposit back........now its going to cost £30 more cause HMV pre-sale special price is now off..........STUPID GRAINGER GAMES

STUPID GRAINGER GAMES don't buy anything from that stupid store.........pre ordered the limited edition bundle, phone them to check it was in before going....yes its in.....when for it and oh no we don't have it and won't be getting it. Even had to ask twice for my deposit back........now its going to cost £30 more cause HMV pre-sale special price is now off..........STUPID GRAINGER GAMES

Don't worry... it will all be half price in a fortnight when people grow tired the CG John Lennon and that creepy over-sized-moustachioed Ringo... it's not like they can be your favourite band, that's far too trite.. the novelty will wear off and they'll be on That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds, play and amazon soon. Until then you could stick your ipod on and make a couple of guitars out of a shoe boxes, cardboard tubes and rubber bands, and turn your kitchen pans upside down for the drums... I'll even draw a 'tashe on a spud to sit behind them...

I bought the game today at 1.30pm, i had finished it by 4.30 and i was playing on expert :mellow:

It`s still better than i thought it was going to be, although playing Yellow Submarine and Octopus`s Garden wasn`t exactly the highlight of my day :lol:

I'm after the limited edition bundle for the Ps3 anyone out there can find it new for less than £169.99 please let me know. (Limited edition bundle comes with - The Beatles: Rock Band software- Höfner Bass controller- The Beatles branded Rock Band drums- Microphone and Microphone Stand)

I'm after the limited edition bundle for the Ps3 anyone out there can find it new for less than £169.99 please let me know. (Limited edition bundle comes with - The Beatles: Rock Band software- Höfner Bass controller- The Beatles branded Rock Band drums- Microphone and Microphone Stand)

Not much of a saving but there`s one on e b a y for 169.95 with free postage.

That`s the cheapest i`ve found it since the promotions have finished.

Sorry the link doesn`t work, someone on here obviously doesn`t like That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds :rolleyes:

Just look for the seller first2save..he`s the cheapest one on there selling them and he`s a power seller with good feedback.

Thanks all.

Think i'm going to wait till pay day and hopefully there will be some cheaper offer about then.

Also got and email back from Grainger Games apologising for their crap service and a £10 voucher is coming my way (still doesn't really make up for the £30 I could have saved not shopping with them).

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now