Lockerbie Bomber

Brian Cross

Has my above post been moved for some reason?

I was sure i posted it in reply to this post:

refering to the strike action by BA and the proposed future strikes elswhere.....:blink::huh:

remind you of out! :lol:

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know if Megrahi escaped the bombings in Libya or has he perished during a bombing raid trying to save Gaddafi ?

..or has he joined Johnny Reb? :D ..or has his dickey ticker finally caught up with him?

Tune in to next months thrilling episode of I'm dictator, but you can't get me out of here! - only on Bedlington.co.uk ! :)

• 2 months later...
Dr Jim Swire, whose daughter Flora was killed in the 1988 attack, said he believed Megrahi was innocent and hoped he was getting decent pain relief at home with his family.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14705838

You know what; Dr Swire is no fool, and he's right! The Scottish justice system knows it is wrong, but hasn't got the decency to come right out and say so. That's the real reason why they released him "on licence", though no one but an idiot can deny he's terminally ill. Despite the CIA frame-up, in time we may still well get to the real truth here. Even ex-CIA people are saying the whole thing stinks!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now