The Final Countdown

Denzel

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I apologise if any of the videos I linked to has offending your delicate sensibilities, Denzel.

I would also suggest you avoid this example that some herbert recently sent me. A puerile, smutty exercise in potty-mouthed abuse of one of this nation's best-loved entertainers.

:rolleyes:

I apologise if any of the videos I linked to has offending your delicate sensibilities, Denzel.

I would also suggest you avoid this example that some herbert recently sent me. A puerile, smutty exercise in potty-mouthed abuse of one of this nation's best-loved entertainers.

:lol::rolleyes:

Disgusting. Almost as funny as the Dolmio adverts dubbed over by a mad Scotsman.

Now, if I know one thing, it's that my fellow Bedlingtonners love a bit of avant-garde, interpretative modern dance. It's one of the things the town is known for.

With that in mind, I present this piece for your delectation.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

You can stuff your Cirque de Soleil where the soleil don't shine Johnny French.