Just Wondering

Pete

The live chat active users list will show people active in there in the last 60 minutes (changing to 10 shortly) so even if you are not currently in chat if you have been in the last 60 minutes you will still show. If you definately haven't been in chat at all then it may be a bug, I'll check it out in any case.

If you previously visited and you left chat in a tab - even though that tab is not visible in the foreground and you've never read it - then the board will register you live in chat because your browser refreshed that tab when you started your computer up. The board has no way of finding out if it was you or your browser unaided that requested the chat page.

A 10 minute rule would cause much of that problem to go away.

If you previously visited and you left chat in a tab - even though that tab is not visible in the foreground and you've never read it - then the board will register you live in chat because your browser refreshed that tab when you started your computer up. The board has no way of finding out if it was you or your browser unaided that requested the chat page.

A 10 minute rule would cause much of that problem to go away.

The same thing happened on Sunday and I did not even know the the live chat existed and I definitely was not in there, I did go in there later but it was out of curiosity as I saw my name showing that I was in there.

• 3 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now